Emerging Trends in the Odor Control Agent Market
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include use of odor eliminator technology for sports clothing and equipment and ProSweet odor control technology.
A total of 109 figures/charts and 58 tables are provided in this 210-page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with insights are shown below. To learn the scope of benefits, companies researched, and other details of the odor control agent market report, then you should read this report.
Odor Control Agent Market by Segment
In this market, water treatment is the largest market by application, whereas activated carbon is the largest material type segment. The study includes trends and forecast for the global odor control agent market by application, material type, product form, and region as follows:
Odor Control Agent Market by Application [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis for 2016-2027]:
- Water Treatment
- Air Purification
- Food and Beverage Processing
Odor Control Agent Market by Material [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis for 2016-2027]:
- Activated Carbon
- Other Chemicals
Odor Control Agent Marketby Product Form [$M shipment analysis for 2021]:
Odor Control Agent Marketby Region [Volume (M lbs) and $M shipment analysis for 2016-2027]:
- North America
- The United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The Rest of the World
List of Odor Control Agent Companies
Companies in the market compete on the basis of product quality offered. Major players in this market focus on expanding their manufacturing facilities, R&D investments, infrastructural development, and leverage integration opportunities across the value chain. With these strategies odor control agent companies cater increasing demand, ensure competitive effectiveness, develop innovative products & technologies, reduce production costs, and expand their customer base. Some of the odor control agent companies profiled in this report includes.
- Calgon Carbon
- Fujian Yuanli Active Carbon
Odor Control Agent Market Insight
- The analyst forecasts that activated carbon will remain the largest material type due to the increasing demand for industrial and municipal waste water treatment. The bio-enzyme segment is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing awareness to improve air quality in commercial and residential communities.
- Water treatment will remain the largest application driven by the need to remove chemicals, inorganic substances, and taste and odor causing compounds from water- The analyst predicts that the air purification application is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period, supported by growth in sewage air treatment, industrial gas purification, and commercial and residential air purification.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest region and witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to rapid industrialization and expansion of the chemical industry.
Features of Odor Control Agent Market
- Market Size Estimates: Odor control agent market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (M lbs)
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2016-2021) and forecast (2022-2027) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Odor control agent market size by various segments, such as application, material type, and product form, in terms of value and volume
- Regional Analysis: Odor control agent market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different applications, material types, and product forms, and regions for the odor control agent market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the odor control agent market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model
FAQsQ1. What is the odor control agent market size?
Answer: The global odor control agent market is expected to reach an estimated $3.8 billion by 2027
Q2. What is the growth forecast for odor control agent market?
Answer: The global odor control agent market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 3.7% from 2021 to 2027
Q3. What are the major drivers influencing the growth of the odor control agent market?
Answer: The major drivers for this market are increasing industrialization in developing countries and increasing government regulations for a clean environment.
Q4. What are the major applications or end use industries for odor control agent?
Answer: water treatment, air purification, and food and beverage processing are the major end use industries for odor control agent.
Q5. What are the emerging trends in odor control agent market?
Answer: Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include use of odor eliminator technology for sports clothing and equipment and ProSweet odor control technology.
Q6. Who are the key odor control agent companies?
Answer: Some of the key odor control agent companies are as follows:
- Calgon Carbon
- Fujian Yuanli Active Carbon
Answer: The analyst forecasts that activated carbon will remain the largest material type due to increasing demand for industrial and municipal waste water treatment.
Q8. In odor control agent market, which region is expected to be the largest in next 5 years?
Answer: Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest region and witness the highest growth over the next 5 years
Q9. Do we receive customization in this report?
Answer: Yes, the analyst provides 10% Customization Without any Additional Cost.
This report answers the following 11 key questions
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the global odor control agent market by application (water treatment, air purification, food and beverage processing, and others), material type (activated carbon, bio-enzymes, and other chemicals), product form (powder, liquid, granular, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q. 2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activities did take place in the last five years in this market?
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3.2: Global Odor Control Agent Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Odor Control Agent Market by Application
3.3.1: Water Treatment
3.3.2: Air Purification
3.3.3: Food and Beverage Processing
3.3.4: Other Applications
3.4: Global Odor Control Agent Market by Material Type
3.4.1: Activated Carbon
3.4.3: Other Chemicals
3.5: Global Odor Control by Product Form
4.2: North American Odor Control Agent Market
4.2.1: United States Odor Control Agent Market
4.2.2: Canadian Odor Control Agent Market
4.2.3: Mexican Odor Control Agent Market
4.3: European Odor Control Agent Market
4.3.1: German Odor Control Agent Market
4.3.2: The United Kingdom Odor Control Agent Market
4.3.3: French Odor Control Agent Market
4.3.4: Russian Odor Control Agent Market
4.4: APAC Odor Control Agent Market
4.4.1: Chinese Odor Control Agent Market
4.4.2: Japanese Odor Control Agent Market
4.4.3: Indian Odor Control Agent Market
4.4.4: South Korean Odor Control Agent Market
4.5: ROW Odor Control Agent Market
4.5.1: Brazilian Odor Control Agent Market
4.5.2: Turkish Odor Control Agent Market
5.2: Geographical Reach
5.3: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Odor Control Agent Market by Application
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Odor Control Agent Market by Material Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Odor Control Agent Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Odor Control Agent Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion in the Global Odor Control Agent Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Odor Control Agent Market
7.2: Calgon Carbon Corporation
7.3: Cabot Corporation
7.4: Fujian Yuanli Active Carbon Co., Ltd
7.5: Haycarb PLC
7.6: Osaka Gas Chemicals Co., Ltd.
7.7: Novozymes A/S
7.8: Kuraray Co., Ltd
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ecolab Inc.
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Cabot Corporation
- Fujian Yuanli Active Carbon Co., Ltd
- Haycarb PLC
- Osaka Gas Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Novozymes A/S
- Kuraray Co., Ltd
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.