Glyphosate China Monthly Report provides you with real-time intelligence on China’s glyphosate market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is the world’s largest producer of glyphosate, with 80% of the glyphosate produced in China being exported. Glyphosate is also still by far the most popular herbicide among Chinese farmers.
However, the industry is facing a number of serious long-term challenges. Increasing crop resistance threatens to make glyphosate less attractive to farmers, while research linking the product to cancer could lead to several key export markets banning the product altogether. Meanwhile, Chinese producers are struggling to comply with tough new environmental regulations and cope with severe industry overcapacity.
Glyphosate China Monthly Report will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire glyphosate industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for glycine, PMIDA, IDAN, paraformaldehyde, yellow phosphorus, and other raw materials and intermediates, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, threats from possible substitutes, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- Editor's note
- Company dynamics
- Weifang Rainbow to construct 30,000 t/a glyphosate SG
- Chinese major glyphosate TC manufacturers predict H1 performance growths
- Henan HDF's glyphosate TC business continues booming
- Market analysis
- Ex-works price of Chinese glypgosate TC less affected by phosphate ore shortage
- Operating rate of Chinese glyphosate TC manufacturers remains stable
- Ex-works prices for Chinese yellow phosphorus keep falling in mid-July
- Safety inspections in Hubei Province to last until the end of 2022
- China to implement orderly power consumption to tide over power crunch
- Three new glyphosate products to get approval for registration
- Import and export 27
- China's glyphosate exports to major destinations in April-May 2022
- News in brief
- Baihetan-Jiangsu UHVDC power transmission project starts operation
- Massive fake/inferior glyphosate products found in Guangxi and Zhejiang Provinces
- Leshan Fuhua to invest new advanced materials projects
- Nantong Jianshan to become the sole shareholder of Harbin Limin
- Nantong Jiangshan accelerates industrialisation of new green herbicide JS-T205
- Syngenta Group to raise funds for Yangnong Chemical's global M&A project
- Glyphosate equipment and 10% glyphosate AS product banned from transferring to Henan
- China's pilot projects for transgenic industrial application advancing orderly
- Ex-works price of Chinese PMIDA remains stable in mid to late July
- Ex-works price of Chinese glycine sees significant MoM decline
- Price update
- Ex-works prices of glyphosate TC in China, the first half of July, 2022
- Ex-works prices of DEA in China, 25 July, 2022
- Ex-works prices of PMIDA in China, 25 July, 2022
- Ex-works prices of glycine in China, 25 July, 2022
- Ex-works prices of IDAN in China, 25 July, 2022
- Ex-works prices of phosphorus trichloride in China, 25 July, 2022
- Ex-works prices of isopropylamine in China, 25 July, 2022
- Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Guangxin Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Hebang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Henan HDF Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Trisun Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Leshan Fuhua Tongda Agrochemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wynca Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Good Harvest-Weien Agrochemical Co., Ltd.