Fungicides China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China’s fungicides market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 15 issues in total.
The development of Chinese agriculture has increased demand for fungicides significantly in recent years, but the industry is now crying out for capital, more advanced technology and higher-quality products. China’s tightening environmental regulations are also having a great effect on producers.
Fungicides China News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire fungicides industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- Editor's Note
- Company Dynamics
- Ningxia Aosi's project approved by local governments
- ABACHEM's projects resume production
- Hunan Haili to construct production bases in Ningxia and Guixi
- Anhui Jiuyi sets out to purchase equipment for prothioconazole TC project
- Market Analysis
- China's ex-works prices of fungicide TC represent fluctuating trend in July
- Import and Export
- China's carbendazim export in Jan. to April 2022
- Guizhou Province issued Construction Planning of Centralised Disposal Facilities for Hazardous Waste
- China issues plan to reduce emission and boost carbon fixation
- ICAMA approves 31 fungicide products
- Corn pests and diseases in Anhui Province may happen heavily in 2022
- News in Brief
- ISK to roll out isofetamid products in China
- Sichuan unveils unveiled 16 chemical parks approved
- Liaoning unveils Management Method of Identification of Chemical Park
- China to boost risk management of pesticides
- Lier Chemical sees growth in business performance
- List of 2022 National Pesticide Industry Sales TOP100 unveiled
- Norsyn Crop issues totalling 25 million shares
- Totalling 69 pesticides listed as best-selling brand products
- Limin Group invests in new energy industry
- Nanjing Red Sun sees growth in business performance
- Qingdao Hailir acquires equity of Shaanxi Jinxinyi
- Price Update
- Ex-works prices of main fungicides in China, 8 July, 2022
- Shanghai Port prices of main fungicides in China, 8 July, 2022
- FOB Shanghai prices of main fungicides in China, 8 July, 2022
- Anhui Jiuyi Agriculture Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Haili Hi-tech Industry Group Co., Ltd.