Innovative Business Models in Freight Management Transform its Value Propositions and Success Frameworks
The supply chain across industries is becoming more complex, and real-time freight visibility is the most sought factor among the logistics and transportation stakeholders for long-term competitiveness. For shippers and logistics fulfillment service providers, supply chain disruptions significantly affect the top and bottom lines. The impact of malign factors, such as unreported process delays, late deliveries, asset dwell time, and non-compliance operations, is increasingly expensive. Shippers are demanding the real-time status of their freight with constant communication and actionable analytics-powered support for better exception management. The recent pandemic tested enterprises’ resilience toward supply chain shocks and disruptions. With prolonged resource shortages and increasing energy prices, the demand for data-powered logistics services remains all-time high.
The real-time freight visibility services are a core ingredient for shippers, logistics service providers, and other transportation value chain participants to restructure their operational strategy and boost their agility and supply chain resilience to mitigate challenging times. In addition, visibility platforms are on a spree of partner expansion. They focus on carriers, transportation management systems, telematics systems, fleet management systems, and Internet of Things platforms to accelerate an open network initiative for effective data exchange and aid users in accessing a wealth of valuable operational insights. The real-time freight visibility with predictive, actionable intelligence facilitates the ecosystem stakeholders with a tech-enabled supply chain environment to strategize and reinvent the performance metrics of their service providers, drive continuous improvements, and demonstrate exceptional delivery experiences for customers.
This study analyzes the value generated by the real-time freight visibility platforms across regions with the revenue growth outlook and freight loads monitoring capabilities. It identifies the key trends and factors that reshape the operating grounds of the freight visibility platforms with market growth drivers and restraints. The study includes the analysis of visibility platform working and engagement patterns, discusses the focus on partner ecosystem development to achieve an end-to-end supply chain orchestration, and covers the importance of a strategic partner ecosystem for a new generation of services delivering growth opportunities with future-proof integration operations.
Table of Contents1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on Global Freight Visibility
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
- Global Freight Visibility Market, Scope of Analysis
- Global Economic Growth Outlook
- Global Merchandise Trade Growth Outlook
- Supply Chain Management Software Industry
- Transportation Management System (TMS) - Value Chain Analysis
- Real-Time Freight Visibility as a Service
- Real-Time Freight Visibility Platforms Revenue Share
- Regional Revenue Share - Freight Visibility as a Service
- Shipments/Loads Tracked for Real-Time Freight Visibility
- Cost of Shipment/Load Tracking for Freight Visibility as a Service
- Key End-Use Industries and Enterprise Category
- Growth Drivers for Freight Visibility as a Service
- Growth Drivers Analysis for Freight Visibility as a Service
- Growth Restraints for Freight Visibility as a Service
- Growth Restraints Analysis for Freight Visibility as a Service
- Forecast Assumptions, Freight Visibility as a Service
- Key Trends Disrupting the Freight Visibility Market
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Race for Value Propositions
- Evolving Solution Integrations and Use Cases
- National Supply Chain Data-Sharing Portal
- Increasing Physical Internets and Connectivity Services
- Surge in Cross-Border eCommerce
- Freight Visibility Engine
- Freight Visibility Engine Ecosystem and Partner Benefits
- Freight Visibility Engine Working
- Freight Visibility as a Service - Business Engagement Models
- Cases by Business Engagement Models
- Company Profile - Project44, Inc.
- Company Profile - FourKites, Inc.
- Company Profile - Shippeo SAS
- Company Profile - Descartes Macropoint
- Ecosystem Radar - Future Potential Partners
- Transformation of Real-Time Freight Visibility in Supply Chain
- Automated Control Tower Operations and Value Propositions
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Freight Visibility Platforms Enabling Supply Chain Trade Financing Operations
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Platform for Infrastructure Modernization Strategy
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Platform for Connected Assets Management and Repositioning Strategy
- Your Next Steps
- List of Exhibits
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Shippeo SAS
- Project44, Inc.
- Descartes Macropoint
- FourKites, Inc.