In 2016, Vector joined hands with Energy Excelerator, a cleantech incubator, to gain access to latter’s portfolio of cleantech companies and innovative solutions. Energy Excelerator is a start-up program that helps innovative companies with access to funding up to $1M, strategic partnerships, and ecosystem of partners.
The report provides information and insights into Vector Limited's tech activities, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Vector is pursuing its vision of creating a new energy future over the past few years and collaborated with global technology companies and thought leaders who share a similar view that innovation and digitalization can help meet future needs of energy systems and fast-evolving customer demands.
- Vector has seen notable improvements in network availability over the past year and continued its innovation in work practice and technology across teams and its Field Service Providers.
- Vector is proactively deploying data analytics to identify and prevent power outages. For instance, it is using acoustic testing technology to speed up inspections of power poles and using LiDAR technology to scan power lines for potential problems with trees.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Vector Limited's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Soul Machines
- Amazon Web Services
- Power Ledger