The 'Eswatini Insurance Industry - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swazi insurance industry.
The report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swazi insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, penetration, premium accepted and premium ceded, profitability ratios, and premium by line of business, during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swazi economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Swazi insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Swazi economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- The Swazi insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- The Swazi insurance industry’s market structure giving details of lines of business.
- Eswatini’s reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the competitive landscape and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Eswatini insurance industry:
- It provides historical values for the Swazi insurance industry for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swazi insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2025.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Eswatini and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swazi insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swazi insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Swazi insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Economy Overview
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Key Market Trends
- Life Insurance Overview
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums Trends
- General Insurance Overview
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Profitability
- Competitive Landscape
- Insurance Industry - Market Share and Concentration
- Competitor Profiles
- Reinsurance Overview
- Ceded Premiums by Segment
- Regulatory and Compliance Framework
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- State Life Insurance Corporation of Eswatini
- Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited
- EFU Life Assurance Limited
- Adamjee Life Insurance Company Limited
- Pak Qatar Family Takaful Limited
- IGI Life Insurance Limited
- TPL Life Insurance Limited
- Askari Life Insurance Company Limited
- E.F.U. General Insurance Company Limited
- Adamjee Insurance Company Limited
- Jubilee General Insurance Company Limited
- Security General Insurance Company Limited
- IGI General Insurance Limited
- United Insurance Company of Eswatini Limited
- UBL Insurers Limited
- East West Insurance Company Limited
- Askari General Insurance Company Limited
- Atlas Insurance Limited