Got a job interview? Wondering how to prepare? Worried what they’ll ask? First time being interviewed over Zoom? Here is a training programme with over two hours of video material that addresses the above questions.
It also covers:
- Good, bad, and hard questions… and how to handle them
- How to prepare and what to research
- Different Interview Styles you may encounter
- Evaluating answers to typical questions
- Competency based interviews or behavioural interviewing
- My friend ‘SARA’
- The New Normal - Video Interviews; “do’s and don’ts”
In addition, you will see a variety of candidates give good and not-so-good answers to typical questions such as:
- Why do you want to join us?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why are you leaving your current role?
- You seem to have changed jobs a lot, why?
- Tell us about a time you made a serious mistake?
- You have been out of the workforce for some time, how will you readjust?
- How would you deal with a difficult customer?
It is supported with a workbook that provides additional background information and guidance. It is used throughout the programme as a prompt, a reminder, and a guide to help you prepare to perform more effectively at Job Interviews.
The programme has obvious benefits for you as a potential interview candidate but it will also provide invaluable information for whenever you have to act as an Interviewer.
Martin Horan is an experienced Learning & Development Consultant. His aim is to help individuals be more successful and organisations be more effective.
He has carried out Leadership Development assignments in over 35 countries, in multiple sectors, with experience in Aviation, Academia, Financial Services, Hospitality, Construction & Public Services organisations. He has a personal background in Front-Line Customer Service, Leadership, Management and Academic Development among many others.
He has developed a reputation as a provider of Online Learning.
to view a variety of video clips and gain a taste for Martin’s inimitable style and approach.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to improve their Interview Skills. The course will have major benefit for Interview Candidates but it also contains much useful information for Interviewers.