Willis Towers Watson (WTW) is a global advisory, broking, and solutions provider. The company develops and offers a range of solutions that help clients manage risk and optimize benefits while increasing the power of capital.
- In 2021, WTW's Insurance Consulting and Technology business won the Reinsurance Facilitator of the Year award from Trading Risk.
- In 2021, WTW collaborated with Indeez, a European insurtech startup based in Paris. Under the partnership, Indeez leveraged WTW's relationships and market network to offer tailored solutions for gig workers in the Asia-Pacific region.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into Willis Towers Watson's business operations.
- Learn about the company's partnerships.
- Understand its technology focus.
Table of Contents
- Company Overview
- Technology Focus
- Product Overview
- Key Employees
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sompo Global Risk Solutions
- Oxford Analytica
- Mitiga Solutions
- Tia Technology
- Plug and Play