The Rising Awareness Among the Consumers About the Benefits of Early Healthcare Diagnostics and Preventive Practices and the Growing Healthcare Industry are the Primary Drivers for the Saudi Arabia in Vitro Diagnostics Market.
Saudi Arabia In vitro diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, application, end user, regional distribution, and company. Based on the product, the market is divided into instruments, reagents, software & services. Reagents are expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. The availability of a wide variety of reagents and the demand for accurate, expedient, and quick diagnosis of genetic disorders and chronic diseases in their early stages are driving the segment demand.
Major market players operating in the Saudi Arabia In Vitro diagnostics market are Altona Diagnostics GmbH, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG, OncoDNA SA, Vela Diagnostics (Nile Science Corporation), Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Becton, Dickinson, and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Thermo Fischer Scientific, Inc., Sysmex Corporation.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the In Vitro Diagnostics from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of In Vitro Diagnostics market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the In Vitro Diagnostics market based on product, technology, application, end user, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the In Vitro Diagnostics market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the In Vitro Diagnostics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the In Vitro Diagnostics market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the In Vitro Diagnostics market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in In Vitro Diagnostics market.
The publisher calculated the market size of the In Vitro Diagnostics market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances
Report Scope:In this report, Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By Product:
- Software & Services
Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By Technology:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Molecular Diagnostics
Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By Application:
- Infectious Diseases
Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers & Laboratories
Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By Region:
- Northern & Central
Competitive LandscapeCompany Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia In Vitro Diagnostics market.
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product (Instruments, Reagents, Software & Services)
6.2.2. By Technology (Immunoassay, Hematology, Clinical Chemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, Microbiology, Others)
6.2.3. By Application (Infectious Diseases, Diabetes, Oncology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Others)
6.2.4. By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers & Laboratories, Others)
6.2.5. By Company (2021)
6.3. Product Market Map
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product
7.2.2. By End User
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product
8.2.2. By End User
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Product
9.2.2. By End User
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Product
10.2.2. By End User
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Product
11.2.2. By End User
16.2. Beckman Coulter, Inc.
16.3. Siemens Healthineers AG
16.4. OncoDNA SA
16.5. Vela Diagnostics (Nile Science Corporation)
16.6. Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
16.7. Becton, Dickinson, and Company
16.8. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
16.9. Thermo Fischer Scientific, Inc.
16.10. Sysmex Corporation
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Altona Diagnostics GmbH
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- OncoDNA SA
- Vela Diagnostics (Nile Science Corporation)
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Thermo Fischer Scientific, Inc.
- Sysmex Corporation