In this report, the publisher assesses the outlook for pharmaceutical supply chains over the next 12 months, to determine to what extent bio/pharmaceutical companies and their service providers are concerned, and whether they plan to “onshore” or “offshore” their manufacturing steps.
ScopeWho should buy this report?
- This 36-page report gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. 17 figures throughout the report illustrate major points and trends. This report is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the pharmaceutical supply chain to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Overview of supply chain trends and key stakeholders' attitudes to onshoring and sourcing
- Detailed survey of industry plans to change sourcing strategy
- Analysis by geography, drug molecule type, company type, manufacturing step (active pharmaceutical ingredient, finished dose form, packaging)
Table of Contents
- About the Publisher
- Study Design
- Respondent Mix
- The Onshoring Question
- Other Supply Chain Challenges
- Key Findings
- Contact the Publisher
List of Figures
- Survey Respondent Mix: Company Geography
- Respondent Mix by Seniority Level
- Respondent Mix by Company Size
- Respondent Mix by Company’s Business Type
- Respondent Mix by Drug Portfolio
- The Pharma Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Evolution for API Over the Next 12 Months
- Reasons for Onshoring API Over the Next 12 Months
- Supply Chain Evolution for Finished Dose and Packaging Over the Next 12 Months
- Reasons for Onshoring Dose/Packaging Over the Next 12 Months
- FDA-Registered Facilities
- Onshoring Plans - by Drug Type (1)
- Onshoring Plans - by Drug Type (2)
- Onshoring - Will It Work? (1)
- Onshoring - Will It Work? (2)
- Challenges for the Next 12 Months - by Company Geography
- Challenges for the Next 12 Months - by Company Business Model
- Key Findings