This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsPremiere Global Services Inc (PGi), a subsidiary of Siris Capital Group LLC, provides virtual meeting solutions. It offers various forms of meeting solutions including iMeet, GlobalMeet and GlobalMeet Audio. The company provides these solutions to various small and medium businesses, enterprises, logistics and transportation industries, government and educational institutions, technology industries and other industries. It also offers mobile application services that integrate user mobile device to facilitate mobile meetings. The company offers its solutions directly through sales professionals and e-commerce websites and indirectly through agents, resellers and strategic technology partners. It has operations across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. PGi is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Key Facts
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Key Employees
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Major Products and Services
- Premiere Global Services Inc - History
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Business Description
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Premiere Global Services Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Strengths
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Weaknesses
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Opportunities
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Threats
- Premiere Global Services Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Premiere Global Services Inc, Key Facts
- Premiere Global Services Inc, Key Employees
- Premiere Global Services Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Premiere Global Services Inc, Major Products and Services
- Premiere Global Services Inc, History
- Premiere Global Services Inc, Other Locations
- Premiere Global Services Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ADOBE Inc
- Oblong Inc
- Westell Technologies Inc
- Citrix Systems Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- MeetingZone Ltd.
- BT Group Plc
- Telus Corp
- Skype Limited
- Intrado Corp
- AT&T Inc