This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsWm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd (Morrison) is an integrated retail company that procures, manufactures, markets and supplies various products through in-store and online portals. Its product portfolio includes grocery, fish and meat, bakery items, gift cards, fruits, vegetables, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, frozen food products, dairy based products, baby and toddler products, health and medicines, toiletries and beauty, cigarettes and tobaccos, school uniforms, garden furniture and tools. It also offers Morrisons More cards for its users. Morrison also offers store-pick options for its end customers that are residing outside Dordon Customer Fulfillment Center (CFC). The company offers these products to retail, industrial and commercial customers in the UK. It operates and manages manufacturing facilities, supermarkets and distribution centers in the UK. Morrison is headquartered in Bradford, England, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Key Facts
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Key Employees
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - History
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Company Statement
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Business Description
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Strengths
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Weaknesses
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Opportunities
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Threats
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd, Key Facts
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd, Key Employees
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd, History
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Walmart Inc
- Tesco Plc
- Target Corp
- Sainbury's Supermarkets Ltd
- Marks and Spencer Group plc
- Lidl UK GmbH
- John Lewis Partnership Plc
- J Sainsbury Plc
- Ceconomy AG
- Asda Stores Ltd
- Aldi Inc