The Global Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market is estimated to be worth USD 590.32 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 2,235.15 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 30.51%.
Thanks to AI, patients are now empowered to self-manage their condition, using personal data to adapt their lifestyle and essentially act as an at-home physician
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationThe Global Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market is segmented based on Device, Technique, and Geography.
- By Device, the market is classified into Diagnostic Devices, Glucose Monitoring Devices, and Insulin Delivery Devices.
- By Technique, the market is classified into Case-based Reasoning and Intelligent Data Analysis.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Apple Inc., Bigfoot Biomedical, Inc., Cardinal Health Inc., Crayon Group, DreaMed Diabetes, Ltd., Eyenuk, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market?
|No. of Pages||192|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 590.32 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 2235.15 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||30.5%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Proprietary Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Smart Glucose Monitoring Device
4.1.2 Rising Geriatric Population and Unhealthy Lifestyle
4.1.3 Increasing Prevalence of Type 2 Diabetes Patients
4.2.1 Expensive AI-based Medical Devices
4.3.1 Increasing Mobile Apps to Monitor and Manage Diabetes
4.3.2 Inclination Towards the Home Care or Self-management of Diabetes
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness in Emerging Countries
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Diagnostic Devices
6.3 Glucose Monitoring Devices
6.4 Insulin Delivery Devices
7.2 Case-based Reasoning
7.3 Intelligent Data Analysis
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Apple Inc.
13.3 Bigfoot Biomedical, Inc.
13.4 Cardinal Health Inc.
13.5 Crayon Group
13.6 DreaMed Diabetes, Ltd.
13.7 Eyenuk, Inc.
13.8 Glooko SAS
13.9 Google Inc.
13.10 HCL Technologies Ltd.
13.11 IBM Corp.
13.12 Medtronic PLC
13.13 Nasdaq Inc.
13.14 Novo Nordisk A/S
13.15 Roche Holding AG
13.16 Sanofi SA
13.17 Virta Health Corp.
13.18 Vodafone Group PLC
13.19 Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd.
13.20 xbird GmbH
- Abbott Laboratories
- Apple Inc.
- Bigfoot Biomedical, Inc.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Crayon Group
- DreaMed Diabetes, Ltd.
- Eyenuk, Inc.
- Glooko SAS
- Google Inc.
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- Medtronic PLC
- Nasdaq Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Roche Holding AG
- Sanofi SA
- Virta Health Corp.
- Vodafone Group PLC
- Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd.
- xbird GmbH