The Global Legionella Testing Market is estimated to be worth USD 322.61 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 492.52 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.83%.
Recent clinical trials on diagnostic and treatment strategies for adult patients with community-acquired pneumonia are contributing to the growth of the market
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Legionella Testing Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationThe Global Legionella Testing Market is segmented based on Test, Application, End-user, and Geography.
- By Test, the market is classified into Culture Methods, Direct Fluorescent Antibody Test, Nucleic Acid-based Detection, Serology and Urinary Antigen Test.
- By Application, the market is classified into Clinical Testing Methods and Environmental Testing Methods.
- By End-user, the market is classified into Diagnostic Laboratories and Hospitals & Clinics.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Aquacert Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corp., Becton, Dickinson, and Co., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., DTK Water, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Legionella Testing Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Legionella Testing Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Legionella Testing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Legionella Testing Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Legionella Testing Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Legionella Testing Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Legionella Testing Market?
|No. of Pages||172|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 322.61 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 492.52 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||18|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Proprietary Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Incidence of Legionella-related Disorders
4.1.2 Increasing Demand by the Industries for Accurate and on-time Diagnosis
4.1.3 Rising Importance of Water Testing Activities in Many Industries
4.3.1 Technological Advancement in DNA Testing
4.3.2 Advent of Rapid Next-generation HPC Testing for Water
4.4.1 Lack of Sufficient Diagnostic Infrastructure
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Culture Methods
6.3 Direct Fluorescent Antibody Test
6.4 Nucleic Acid-based Detection
6.6 Urinary Antigen Test
7.2 Clinical Testing Methods
7.3 Environmental Testing Methods
8.2 Diagnostic Laboratories
8.3 Hospitals & Clinics
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Aquacert, Ltd.
14.3 Asahi Kasei Corp.
14.4 Becton, Dickinson, and Co.
14.5 bioMérieux SA
14.6 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
14.7 DTK Water
14.8 Eiken Chemical Co. Ltd.
14.9 Hologic, Inc.
14.10 Hydrosense Ltd.
14.11 IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
14.12 Merck KGaA
14.13 Pacific Water Technology Pty. Ltd.
14.14 Pall Corp. (Danaher Corp.)
14.15 Phigenics, LLC
14.16 Quidel Corp.
14.17 Safe H2O Ltd.
14.18 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Aquacert, Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Becton, Dickinson, and Co.
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- DTK Water
- Eiken Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Hydrosense Ltd.
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Pacific Water Technology Pty. Ltd.
- Pall Corp. (Danaher Corp.)
- Phigenics, LLC
- Quidel Corp.
- Safe H2O Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.