The Global Bladder Scanners Market is estimated to be worth USD 389 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 542.29 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.87%.
Bladder Scanners accurately measure bladder volumes and reduce unnecessary use of catheterization and associated urinary tract infections (CAUTI)
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationThe Global Bladder Scanners Market is segmented based on Product, Application, End - User, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Bench Top Bladder Scanner, Portable Bladder Scanner, and Handheld Bladder Scanner.
- By Application, the market is classified into Public, and Private.
- By End - User, the market is classified into Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Diagnostic Centres, and Geriatric Rehabilitation Centers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Becton, Dickinson and Company, C. R. Bard, GE Healthcare, Verathon, Vetter Pharma, Vitacon, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Bladder Scanners Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Bladder Scanners Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Bladder Scanners Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Bladder Scanners Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Bladder Scanners Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Bladder Scanners Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Bladder Scanners Market?
|No. of Pages||176|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 389 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 542.29 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||15|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Proprietary Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Geriatric Population
4.1.2 Rising Incidences of Kidney and Urinary Tract Infections
4.2.1 Unfavourable Reimburesement Policies
4.3.1 Technology Advancement
4.3.2 Inclination Towards Non-Invasive Diagnostic Procedure
4.3.3 Demand for Portable and Compact Medical Devices
4.4.1 Availability of Alternative Treatment Policies
4.4.2 Unfavorable Reimbursement Policies
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Bladder Scanners Market, by Product
6.2 Bench Top Bladder Scanner
6.3 Portable Bladder Scanner
6.4 Handheld Bladder Scanner
7 Global Bladder Scanners Market, by Application
7.2 Obstetrics & Gynecology
8 Global Bladder Scanners Market, by End - User
8.2 Hospitals & Clinics
8.3 Ambulatory Surgical Centres
8.4 Diagnostic Centres
8.5 Geriatric Rehabilitation Centers9 Americas' Bladder Scanners Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Bladder Scanners Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Bladder Scanners Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Bladder Scanners Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Becton, Dickinson and Company
14.2 C. R. Bard
14.3 Caresono Technology
14.6 GE Healthcare
14.7 Laborie Medical Technologies
14.8 MCube Technologies
14.10 Meike Electronic Equipment
14.12 SRS Medical
14.14 Vetter Pharma
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- C. R. Bard
- Caresono Technology
- GE Healthcare
- Laborie Medical Technologies
- MCube Technologies
- Meike Electronic Equipment
- SRS Medical
- Vetter Pharma