The Global Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants Market is estimated to be worth USD 220.14 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 294.88 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.02%.
Zygomatic and pterygoid implant surgeries are among the most complicated surgeries in the Dentistry
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationThe Global Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants Market is segmented based on Product Length, Applications, and Geography.
- By Product Length, the market is classified into Upto 30 mm, 30 - 50 mm, and Above 50 mm.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Maxillary Sinuses, Severe Atrophy of Maxillary Bone, Other Applications.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are IDC Implant & Dental Company, NobelBiocare (Danaher Corp.), Noris Medical, Osseosource , etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implants Market?
|No. of Pages||175|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 220.14 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 294.88 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.0%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||9|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Proprietary Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Geriatric Population Increases Incidence of Dental Ailments and Injuries
4.1.2 Proven Advantageous Procedure with Implants as Against Conventional Substitutes
4.1.3 Favorable reimbursement policies
4.2.1 Growing Rate of Complications Linked to Implant-associated Infections
4.3.1 Advances in 3D Reconstruction Improve the Placement of Implants
4.4.1 Dearth of Skilled Personnel
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Upto 30 mm
6.3 30 - 50 mm
6.4 Above 50 mm
7.2 Maxillary Sinuses
7.3 Severe Atrophy of Maxillary Bone
7.4 Other Applications
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 IDC Implant & Dental Company
13.3 NobelBiocare (Danaher Corp.)
13.4 Noris Medical
13.6 S.I.N. Implant System
13.7 Southern Implants
13.8 Straumann Holding AG
- Bioline Dental Implants
- IDC Implant & Dental Company
- NobelBiocare (Danaher Corp.)
- Noris Medical
- S.I.N. Implant System
- Southern Implants
- Straumann Holding AG