The Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market is estimated to be worth USD 1,064.03 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 3,253.66 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 25.05%.
In 2022, Thermo Fisher opened a production site, this one in Massachusetts, for viral vectors
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationThe Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market is segmented based on Cell Line, Type, Transfection, Indication, Workflow, Application, and Geography.
- By Cell Line, the market is classified into In-Vitro , In-Vivo.
- By Type, the market is classified into Adeno-Associated Virus, Adenovirus, Lentivirus, and Plasmid DNA.
- By Transfection, the market is classified into Stable Transfection, and Transient Transfection.
- By Indication, the market is classified into Cancer, Genetic Disorder, and Infectious Disease.
- By Workflow, the market is classified into Downstream Processing, Fill-finish, Purification, Upstream Processing, Vector Amplification & Expansion, and Vector Recovery/Harvesting.
- By Application, the market is classified into Antisense & RNAi , Cell Therapy , Gene Therapy , and Vaccinology.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ABL , Batavia Biosciences , BioNTech IMFS , Biovian Oy , c-LEcta , Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult , Cevec Pharmaceuticals , Cobra Biologics , Creative Biogene , FinVector Vision Therapies , FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies , GE Healthcare , etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market?
|No. of Pages||180|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 1064.03 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 3253.66 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||25.0%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||25|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Proprietary Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Prevalence of Genetic Disorders and Infectious Diseases
4.1.2 Rising Number of Clinical Studies and Investments for Gene Therapy Development
4.2.1 Regulatory, Scientific, and Ethical Challenges Associated With Gene Therapy and Viral Vectors
4.2.2 Production Challenges Pertaining to Large Scale of Vectors
4.3.1 Facility Expansion for Cell and Gene Therapies
4.3.2 Technological Advancements in Manufacturing Vectors
4.3.3 Approvals of Gene Therapy Products from the FDA and Other Governing Bodies
4.4.1 Issues with Ethical Concerns, Logistics, and Associated Cost
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by Cell Line
7 Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by Type
7.2 Adeno-Associated Virus
7.5 Plasmid DNA
8 Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by Transfection
8.2 Stable Transfection
8.3 Transient Transfection
9 Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by Indication
9.3 Genetic Disorder
9.4 Infectious Disease
10 Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by Workflow
10.2 Downstream Processing
10.5 Upstream Processing
10.6 Vector Amplification & Expansion
10.7 Vector Recovery/Harvesting
11 Global Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market, by Application
11.2 Antisense & RNAi
11.3 Cell Therapy
11.4 Gene Therapy
11.5 Vaccinology12 Americas' Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market
12.9 United States
12.10 Rest of Americas
13 Europe's Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market
13.16 United Kingdom
13.17 Rest of Europe
14 Middle East and Africa's Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market
14.5 Saudi Arabia
14.6 South Africa
14.7 United Arab Emirates
14.8 Rest of MEA
15 APAC's Viral Vector & Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market
15.11 South Korea
15.12 Sri Lanka
15.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Competitive Quadrant
16.2 Market Share Analysis
16.3 Strategic Initiatives
16.3.1 M&A and Investments
16.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
16.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
17 Company Profiles
17.2 Batavia Biosciences
17.3 BioNTech IMFS
17.4 Biovian Oy
17.6 Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
17.7 Cevec Pharmaceuticals
17.8 Cobra Biologics
17.9 Creative Biogene
17.10 FinVector Vision Therapies
17.11 FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
17.12 GE Healthcare
17.13 GeneOne Life Science
17.14 Genezen Laboratories
17.15 Kaneka Eurogentec
17.18 Miltenyi Biotec
17.21 Spark Therapeutics
17.22 Thermo Fisher Scientific
17.24 Vigene Biosciences
17.25 Wuxi AppTec
- Batavia Biosciences
- BioNTech IMFS
- Biovian Oy
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Cevec Pharmaceuticals
- Cobra Biologics
- Creative Biogene
- FinVector Vision Therapies
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- GE Healthcare
- GeneOne Life Science
- Genezen Laboratories
- Kaneka Eurogentec
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Spark Therapeutics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Vigene Biosciences
- Wuxi AppTec