State Street is a financial holding company based in the US. It offers a wide variety of financial products and services, including asset management, asset servicing, data and analytics, currency management, foreign exchange, securities finance, and fact-based research through its subsidiaries to institutional investors globally. State Street Bank and Trust Company is the company's main subsidiary. State Street is present in more than 100 geographic markets, including the US, Europe, Canada, and the Middle East. The company has two business lines: Investment Management and Investment Servicing. The Investment Management business line offers several investment management products and services to clients. The Investment Servicing business line offers numerous financial services-such as cash management, record-keeping, product accounting, custody, and foreign exchange-to its clients, which include collective investment funds and other investment pools, mutual funds, and insurance companies.
- State Street focuses on the use of emerging technologies including big data, cloud computing, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, blockchain, robotic process automation, and fintech to improve customer service and simplify its business operations.
- The company is one of the partners of the National Digital Research Centre national startup program in Ireland.
- The company has invested in several big data companies including Mercatus, Charles River Development, and BestX to improve operational efficiencies.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into State Street's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Investments and Acquisitions
- Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget
- Key Executives
- Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Canoe Intelligence
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- London Stock Exchange
- S&P Global Trucost
- Microsoft Azure
- MKT MediaStats
- Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
- Charles River Development