DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training is an 8-hour online training course that includes virtual mock collections, training materials, and a comprehensive online course. This course will qualify specimen collectors to conduct drug testing for individuals and companies under the Department of Transportation’s 49 CFR Part 40.33.
DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training guides individuals through the requirements of the Department of Transportation’s 49 CFR Part 40.33 so they can properly perform DOT-regulated urine specimen collections.
DOT guidelines dictate strict adherence to a number of safety and security protocols in order to complete a urine specimen collection. Participants in this 8 hour course will also learn industry best practices for drug and alcohol testing for employees regulated under the following agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
Training materials ship directly to the student’s home or work, and include a valuable guide to federal regulations on drug and alcohol testing. Also included at no extra charge are virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted by webcam.
This comprehensive online training program includes the Verified Specimen Collector® designation. A certificate of completion can be downloaded immediately after passing the online exam.
Course Features & FAQ
- This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states. However, in some instances, additional licensing or permitting acquired through state agencies may be required prior to conducting Non-DOT tests.
Created by Attorneys
- This course and its supplemental resources were created by the organizer's co-founder, attorney, and drug and alcohol testing authority and subject matter expert, Andrew David Easler, Esq.
Live Customer Support
- Students, managers and supervisors can contact and chat with the US-based trainer to answer questions for the duration of the course
Learn Anytime & Anywhere
- The courses only expire when you're finished with the course, this means that employees don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make fewer mistakes than in traditional training environments.
Credits Never Expire
- Unused course credits never expire, so feel free to order bulk credits to receive maximum discounts.
Instant Course Access
- Employees receive instant course access right after registration or invitation sent by a training manager, or supervisor.
4 Hours of Learning
- Non-DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level.
- Same-day certificate issuance after completing a course, downloadable in PDF format & printable.
Instant Manager Accounts
- When an employer purchases two or more credits we will automatically create a manager account which can then be used to invite employees, and keep all training certificates in one place that will help you stay compliant and well prepared for an audit conducted by the DOT.
- Volume discounts for credits are automatically applied during the checkout process. Did you know that course credits never expire so feel free to purchase credits in bulk.
Approved for CE Credits
- The organizer is an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations, licensing bodies and regulatory agencies throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
- Employers can purchase training and reference books which will assist students and supervisors in understanding the regulations involved for each applicable DOT sub agency including the FMCSA, FAA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA and USCG.
Mr Andrew D. Easler, Esq,
Managing Attorney ,
Andrew is a forward-thinking attorney with a passion for resolving complex legal matters and developing lasting strategies for clients. He loves a challenge and is known for being proactive, attentive, and responsive.
He became a lawyer because he could never find an attorney who genuinely cared about him or his businesses. As an entrepreneur who has started, developed, managed, sold and participated in just about every aspect of operating a business, he understands what an exceptional attorney should be.
He can help with fulfilling a wide range of needs from real estate and closings to complex business transactions, securities and compliance, intellectual property, estate planning, and trust formation.