Are you interested in starting your own drug testing business?
With federal and state laws supporting drug and alcohol screening, a drug and alcohol testing business have considerable success potential. This comprehensive certification package will teach you how to collect specimens and start your own business. Plus, this package includes invaluable business coaching from subject matter experts, attorneys, and successful entrepreneurs, your breathalyzer, lab, and software referral to begin selling drug testing nationwide.
The Drug Testing Business Bundle is a complete certification package for anyone interested in launching their own business in this approximately $8 billion a year industry that is supported by the presence of federal and state laws for drug and alcohol screening. Beyond the specimen collection and testing course, students also receive invaluable business coaching from a subject matter expert and attorney.
Students learn at their own pace with our comprehensive online training program that uses videos, documents, and resources, and PowerPoints. Includes ALL of the following online training programs:
- DOT Urine Specimen Collector Course
- Non-DOT Urine Specimen Collector Course
- Hair Specimen Collector Course
- Saliva/Oral Fluid Collector Course
- DNA Paternity Course
- DOT Breath Alcohol Technician Training Course (includes Non-DOT Breath Alcohol)
- EBT Device Training - Training Available for All Models
- Business Planning and Coaching
Training material, including supplies and forms needed for demonstrations, are sent directly to the student. Also included at no extra charge are: DOT Approved EBT Breath Alcohol Device, dry gas cylinder, virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted by webcam, access to our exclusive database of lab contacts, and our exclusive DOT Urine Specimen Collection audio book.
This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50 states and for the following federal agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA),
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA),
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA),
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA),
- United States Coast Guard (USCG), and
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
Course Features & FAQ
- This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states. However, in some instances, additional licensing or permitting acquired through state agencies may be required prior to conducting Non-DOT tests.
DOT & Non-DOT Compliant
- This course meets or exceeds the training requirements in all 50-states, the following federal agencies: FMCSA, FAA, FTA, FRA, USCG, PHMSA, and other counties that use the DOT guidelines. In addition, this course will also qualify you do conduct NON-DOT Breath Testing.
Created by Attorneys
- This course and its supplemental resources were created by the organizer's co-founder, attorney, and drug and alcohol testing authority and subject matter expert, Andrew David Easler, Esq.
Live Customer Support
- Students, managers and supervisors can contact and chat with the US-based trainer to answer questions for the duration of the course
Learn Anytime & Anywhere
- The courses only expire when you're finished with the course, this means that employees don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make fewer mistakes than in traditional training environments.
Credits Never Expire
- Unused course credits never expire, so feel free to order bulk credits to receive maximum discounts.
Instant Course Access
- Employees receive instant course access right after registration or invitation sent by a training manager, or supervisor.
45 Hours of Learning
- Start a Drug Testing Business Bundle may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level.
- Same-day certificate issuance after completing a course, downloadable in PDF format & printable.
Instant Manager Accounts
- When an employer purchases two or more credits we will automatically create a manager account which can then be used to invite employees, and keep all training certificates in one place that will help you stay compliant and well prepared for an audit conducted by the DOT.
- Volume discounts for credits are automatically applied during the checkout process. Did you know that course credits never expire so feel free to purchase credits in bulk.
Approved for CE Credits
- The organizer is an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations, licensing bodies and regulatory agencies throughout the world and they offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of the courses.
- Employers can purchase training and reference books which will assist students and supervisors in understanding the regulations involved for each applicable DOT sub agency including the FMCSA, FAA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA and USCG.
Mr Andrew D. Easler, Esq,
Managing Attorney ,
Andrew is a forward-thinking attorney with a passion for resolving complex legal matters and developing lasting strategies for clients. He loves a challenge and is known for being proactive, attentive, and responsive.
He became a lawyer because he could never find an attorney who genuinely cared about him or his businesses. As an entrepreneur who has started, developed, managed, sold and participated in just about every aspect of operating a business, he understands what an exceptional attorney should be.
He can help with fulfilling a wide range of needs from real estate and closings to complex business transactions, securities and compliance, intellectual property, estate planning, and trust formation.