Key HighlightsInnovations: presents real-world innovation use cases and examples related to capital markets by companies as well as startups across multiple domains. It casts light on how tech-enabled innovations are transforming use case applications across various domains.
- Innovation Insights: innovation examples by each application segment of the sector to present key trends.
Reasons to Buy
- No surprise that technology has been a driving force in business transformation for years, but the term ‘emerging technologies’ has all of the sudden become the key catalyst to drive the next wave of innovation across sectors.
- The sense of urgency weighs different across different sectors, where the direct customer-facing sectors are at the forefront compared to other capital-intensive sectors. Companies in one sector can take cues from successful innovations in other sectors to either draw analogies with existing products, services, and processes or transfer strategic approaches for a revolutionary transformation.
- Against this backdrop, enterprises need to understand which emerging technologies are impacting their sector and how various companies are implementing them to meet various challenges.
- The innovation landscape report in the capital markets by the publisher covers some of the key trends, use cases, and real-world examples related to the implementation of emerging technologies across cross-sector applications.
Table of Contents1. Capital markets innovation insights: overview
2. What are the major challenges of capital markets?
3. How can digital transformation benefit capital markets?
4. Key innovations by sub-sectors
4.1. Cryptocurrency Exchanges
4.2. Equity Markets
4.3. Foreign Exchange
4.5. Commodity Markets
4.6. Clearing and Settlement
4.8. Bond Markets
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 1inch Network
- big xyt
- Bloomberg FXGO
- ION Commodities
- Paytm Money Acadia
- Rain Platforms
- RBC Capital Markets
- Wells Fargo
- Western Alliance Bank