In this report, the analyst has identified the 11 EU initiatives we consider to be the most impactful for the sector. According to our analysis, among the initiatives we are tracking, the new rules on batteries, plastics, and electronics are likely to substantially increase the regulatory burden on the sector.
Table of Contents1 Executive summary
2 Scope of this report
3 EU sustainability policy agenda
4 Overview of sustainability and the cannabis and hemp-derived vape sector
- Consumer and market participant (manufacturer/brand) surveys.
- Consolidation of publicly available information.
- Legal tracking through legal database checking and sourcing information from government regulators and other law-making bodies.
- Pricing and product information from online and offline retail data gathering, including local fieldwork teams.
- Findings from key industry events and interviews with leading market players and opinion leaders.
- Partnerships with leading research agencies.
- Quantitative and qualitative research and client collaborations.
- Cross-referenced data between markets.
- Tamarind Media proprietary market model.
Please note that each report has its own methodology, so you should always refer to the methodology applied in the report you purchase.