This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsIsofoton SA (ISOFOTON) manufactures and develops photovoltaic cells and modules from silicon wafers. The company's product line includes solar cells, Solar PV modules, ISOKIT SOLAR, ISOTRACKER, and High Concentration Photovoltaic solutions. The company also develops projects such as PV plants of residential, roof mount, ground mount, and stand-alone types; rural electrification, architectural integration projects; and HCPV technology. It operates two production facilities in Malaga, Spain and Ohio the US. The company has its presence in more than 60 countries across Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Africa. Isofoton is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Isofoton SA - Key Facts
- Isofoton SA - Key Employees
- Isofoton SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Isofoton SA - Major Products and Services
- Isofoton SA - History
- Isofoton SA - Company Statement
- Isofoton SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Isofoton SA - Business Description
- Isofoton SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Isofoton SA - Strengths
- Isofoton SA - Weaknesses
- Isofoton SA - Opportunities
- Isofoton SA - Threats
- Isofoton SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Isofoton SA, Key Facts
- Isofoton SA, Key Employees
- Isofoton SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Isofoton SA, Major Products and Services
- Isofoton SA, History
- Isofoton SA, Other Locations
- Isofoton SA, Subsidiaries
- Isofoton SA, Affiliate
- Isofoton SA, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Acciona Energia SA
- Solabios SA
- Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente SA