PandG launched E-Center, a digital innovation center, in partnership with the Economic Development Board (EDB) in Singapore with an investment of $100 million. The center emphasizes on digital innovation in the fields like supply chain management, e-business, and e-analytics. In terms of supply chain management, the center focuses on the end-to-end supply chain to improve visibility, accuracy, and processes.
In 2019, PandG established GrowthWorks in Singapore with an investment of S$12 million on the fifth anniversary of SgIC. The innovation center will emphasize new products, brands, technologies, and business concepts.
The report provides information and insights into PandG's tech activities, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- PandG is investing actively in AI-focused transformative innovations to offer an immersive and personalized experience to consumers. The company developed a range of AI-enabled, connected applications such as Olay's Skin Advisor platform that uses facial recognition to provide personalized skincare recommendations; Oral-B Genius X toothbrush that gives personalized feedback for better brushing; SK-II's Future X Smart Store that offers gesture and facial recognition based ‘phygital' experience.
- PandG is leveraging robots such as autonomous and guided robots, two-armed robots sorting, and robots for gripping and separating at its manufacturing sites for production automation, to handle a variety of products, and to eliminate manual processes. It also uses collaborative robots (cobots) in large-scale consumer products manufacturing to improve the speed of production.
- As a part of its strategy to become a technologically enabled business, PandG has been tapping the power of data and analytics for business intelligence and to improve productivity, automate manufacturing activities, targeted marketing, supply chain cost savings, and improve customer service.
- PandG is embracing cloud strategy to migrate its manufacturing data to cloud to efficiently store, analyse, and manage information. For PandG to achieve flexible cloud deployment and increase the speed of its on-premises manufacturing execution system and enable consolidation and transformation of data across multiple manufacturing sites.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into PandG's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Google Cloud
- Verily Life Sciences