The report provides information and insights into National Grid's tech activities, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- National Grid adopted a cloud strategy to simplify and streamline its procurement operations, as previously the company relied on complex, aging systems.
- National Grid Partners is the in-house venture capital arm that invests in disruptive technologies including AI, data security and cybersecurity, smart assets, voice recognition, big data, enterprise SaaS, and distributed energy marketplaces.
- National Grid has incorporated artificial intelligence to improve solar generation forecasts.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into National Grid's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator/Incubator and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- National Grid Partners
- Partnership, Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budgets Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- keen AI
- IQ Capital fund
- compute north