OpenText operates various RandD centers in Ottawa, Waterloo, and Richmond Hill, and has invested over 219 million focused on research and development of
innovative solutions in the areas of mobile apps, high performance IT systems, and green IT.
The report provides information and insights into OpenText's tech activities, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- OpenText operates a Global Partner Program framework comprising five distinct programs referral, reseller, services, technology, and support. It leverages the framework to provide a comprehensive ecosystem of digital transformation business solutions.
- OpenText is a leading provider of cloud based digital transformation solutions and aims to further strengthen its Cloud First Strategy. The company is leveraging cloud technology to enhance its expertise in EIM solutions targeting Global 10,000 companies.
- OpenText has undertaken various initiatives to build a digitally advanced business through in house product developments and acquisitions. The OpenText CE
- versions such as content services, AppWorks platform, security, AI, and business applications are also deployable on OpenText cloud as well as other public clouds including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and AWS which provides more agility for the company as well as its clients to perform dynamic and scalable tasks.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into OpenText's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Google Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Image Analyzer
- Reveille Software