In the fast-evolving realm of leisure & hospitality construction projects, timely, in-depth information is the linchpin of strategic decision making. This market research report furnishes comprehensive analysis on global projects tracked by the publisher, offering an actionable roadmap for executives to navigate the intriguing pathway of the industry. The details span the spectrum - from large enterprises to mixed-use developments, diving into the heart of leisure and hospitality-related undertakings and exposing opportunities that lie within.
The core value of this report lies in its breadth and depth. It provides exhaustively collated data about total project values, stages and funding across all regions and presents meticulous analysis of top projects on the basis of country, stage, and project values. It also offers a competitive ranking of key operators including leading contractors, consulting engineers, and project owners. This industry insight empowers you to understand the unique landscape that the leisure & hospitality construction sector represents, align your resources effectively, and unlock potential opportunities. The knowledge gleaned from this report serves as an influential aid to propel your business growth.
The publisher is currently tracking a pipeline of leisure and hospitality buildings projects with a total of value of US$1.67 trillion. This comprises hotel and resorts projects in addition to mixed-use developments that include a significant component of leisure and hospitality-related projects.
- The report provides analysis based on the publisher's construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding for all regions. The top 20 projects per region are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the leisure & hospitality buildings construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Table of Contents
- Global Overview
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- South-East Asia
- South Asia
- North-East Asia