Healthcare is Being Propelled into a Consumer-centric Marketplace
The analyst has identified that the healthcare industry is witnessing massive disruption because of the digital revolution and competitive threats from new market entrants.
COVID-19 exposed the strengths and weaknesses of healthcare organizations already striving to digitally transform their operations and create retail-like patient experiences and seamless delivery of services akin to consumer industries. A major focus in this regard is the digital front door, which is the virtual manifestation of a healthcare organization. In just a few short years, the digital front door has shifted from being a nice-to-have online presence to a critical part of every healthcare organization’s overarching digital health strategy.
Extending well beyond a website, the digital front door consists of a federated suite of applications, services, portals, and digital devices enabling healthcare organizations to engage patients through digital touchpoints as they journey across the continuum of care outside of brick-and-mortar facilities. The objective is to create a unified, seamless, consumer-centric patient experience that fosters behavior change while providing better healthcare access, equity, efficiency, quality, and outcomes, as well as improved patient and staff satisfaction. The digital front door also can serve to increase brand awareness, reputation, and revenue.
This study will explore healthcare organizations adopting digital front door and patient experience solutions. Focus areas include identifying major stakeholders and perspectives, strategies, degrees of implementation, challenges, and growth opportunities.
Table of Contents
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Digital Front Door and Patient Experience Solutions Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
- Scope of Analysis
- Patient Experience Solution Interfaces
- Stakeholder Ecosystem
- What the Digital Front Door Means to Payers and Providers
- Segmentation, Interfaces, and Supporting Infrastructure
- Stakeholder Perspectives
- Patient Journey and Experience - Vendor Exhibit
- Solution Penetration and Maturity
- Stakeholder Landscape - Regional Snapshot
- Noteworthy Vendors and Organizations
- Provider Spotlight - Amazon’s One Medical
- Trends Shaping the Digital Front Door Market
- Growth Drivers and Restraints
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Vendor Marketplaces
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Digital Triage
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Telehealth Diagnostics and Digital Therapeutics
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: