Britvic offers the majority of its products under non-alcoholic beverages industry and with various popular brands under squash/syrups, carbonates, nectars, and energy drinks categories. The company is actively adopting organic growth strategies such as adding new production facilities in Great Britain and Brazil and investing in digitalization. Britvic needs to focus on expanding its presence in Asia and Middle East regions as well, which will present ample growth opportunities.
- Britvic's focus on launching innovative and healthier products is likely to support sales growth in the future.
- The resumption of on-premise channels and growth in at-home consumption is expected to help in the recovery of the company in coming years.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- Britvic Plc - Company analysis and key findings as of June 24, 2022
- Sales analysis by region and sector - Britvic
- The impact of COVID-19 and economic recovery prospects
- Forecast for Britvic's regional sectors
- Company overview - Britvic Plc
- Consumer goods industry impact
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Britvic Plc