McCormick & Company is one of the leading companies in the seasoning, dressings & sauces sector in North America and Asia; and generates most of its revenue from these two regions. The company's investments in using AI technology towards flavor and product innovations, expanding product portfolio and market reach through acquisitions, and the exploration of new sales and marketing avenues such as D2C, ecommerce, and social media are expected to enhance its future growth prospects.
- McCormick derived the majority of its brand sales from North America, with the US being the top market.
- McCormick is a food company, that offers the majority of its products in seasonings, dressings & sauces sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- McCormick & Company, Inc. - Company analysis and key findings as of February 24, 2022
- Sales analysis by region and sector - McCormick & Company Inc.
- The impact of COVID-19 and economic recovery prospects
- Forecasts on McCormick’s regional sectors
- Company overview - McCormick & Company Inc.
- Consumer goods industry impact
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- McCormick & Company Inc.