Concern for hygiene has highly impacted consumer product choices, especially since the COVID-19 outbreak. As a result, manufacturers have been investing more in the Comfort & Uncertainty trend.
- Amplified health concerns driven by pandemic fears will lead to five-year value growth for the consumer health sector.
- While hypermarkets and supermarkets will continue to the main product channel, Ecommerce shows significant demand.
- Manufacturers should look to introduce less traditional formulations as consumer behavior changes.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation and brand strategy.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- Top Trends in Consumer Health
1. Industry Overview
2. Top Trends in the Sector
3. News Analysis
4. Deals Analysis
5. Social Media Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Smart for Life
- Proctor & Gamble
- CJ Byo
- Nature's Bounty
- Health by Habit