Quality Assurance and Version Control Bundle - Defining quality means developing expectations or standards of quality. Standards can be developed for inputs, processes, or outcomes; they can be clinical or administrative. Standards can be applied at the level of an individual, facility, or an enterprise. A good standard is explicit, reliable, realistic, valid, and clear. Standards of quality can be developed according to the Dimensions of Quality and should be based on the best scientific evidence available. Stakeholder (including client and community) expectations of quality should also be incorporated in the definition of quality standards. Defined standards or definitions of quality are prerequisites for measuring quality. If standards don't exist, they must be designed. Although standards are context-specific, universally accepted standards are often a good starting point for developing local standards.
To achieve these goals for Information Technology Janco has combined some of its most popular products to help CIO and IT organizations to meet the most stringent Quality Assurance and Control Standards.
The Quality Assurance and Quality Control Bundle includes:
IT Infrastructure Template - Included with the template are a HIPAA Audit Program Guide and an ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 Security Process Audit Checklist. The Template is over 125 pages in length and the topics covered include:
- IT Infrastructure, Strategy, and Charter Summary
- Strategy and Charter Statement of Authority
- IT Management Structure
- Personnel Practices
- Application Development Standards
- Service Requests
- Local Area Network
- Back-up and Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Access Control - Physical Site
- Access Control - Software and Data
- Facility Requirements
- ISO 27001 & ISO 27002 Audit Checklist
- HIPAA Audit Program
- Full Job Description for CIO large enterprise
- Full Job Description for CIO small enterprise
IT Service Management Template -The IT Service Management Policy Template is a 130 page document that contains policies, standards, procedures and metrics that comply with version 2 and 3 of the ITIL Standard.
Chapters of the template include:
- Service Requests Policy
- Service Request Standard
- Help Desk Policy
- Help Desk StandardsITIL Service Management
- Help Desk Procedures
- Help Desk Service Level Agreement
- Change Control Standard
- Change Control Quality Assurance Standard
- Change Control Management Workbook
- Documentation Standard
- Application Version Control Standard
- Version Control Standard
- Internet Policy
- e-mail Policy
- Electronic Communication Policy
- Blog & Personal Web Site Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Security Policy Template - Security Manual for the Internet and Information Technology is over 220 pages in length. The Security Manual template includes both the Business & IT Impact Questionnaire and the Threat & Vulnerability Assessment Tool (both were redesigned to address Sarbanes Oxley compliance).
- Disaster Recovery Template - The DRP template is over 200 pages and includes everything needed to customize the Disaster Recovery Plan to fit your specific requirement. The electronic document includes proven written text and examples.
- Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Destruction policy - The Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Destruction policy is a detail template which can be utilized on day one to create a records management process. Included with the policy are forms for establishing the record management retention and destruction schedule and a full job description with responsibilities for the Manager Records Administration.