The Global Healthcare Provider Network Management Market is estimated to be USD 3.71 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 8.03 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.69%
Healthcare Provider network management systems can be used to consolidate patients
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Healthcare Provider Network Management Market is segmented based on Components, Delivery Mode, End -user, and Geography.
- By Components, the market is classified into Services, and Software.
- By Delivery Mode, the market is classified into Cloud-based Delivery Mode, and On-premise Delivery Mode.
- By End -user, the market is classified into Private Player and Public Player.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Cognizant, Change Healthcare, Optum, Inc., Unitedhealth Group, Ayasdi, Inc., Genpact Ltd., Infosys BPM, Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Healthcare Provider Network Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Healthcare Provider Network Management Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Healthcare Provider Network Management Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Healthcare Provider Network Management Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Healthcare Provider Network Management Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Healthcare Provider Network Management Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Healthcare Provider Network Management Market?
|No. of Pages||199|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 3.71 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 8.03 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||16.6%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Rapid Expansion of Healthcare Sectors with Increasing Demand for Healthcare Services
4.1.2 Stringent Federal Mandates Associated with Healthcare Sector across the Globe
4.1.3 Ongoing Scarcity of Skilled Professionals and Workers in the Emerging Nations
4.2.1 High Cost Associated with the Healthcare Provider Network Management
4.3.1 Proliferation in Investments by Governmental Bodies and Private Sectors to Integrate Solutions
4.3.2 Emergence of Innovative Technologies in Network Management Systems
4.3.3 Highly Evolving IT Infrastructure in Medical Services
4.4.1 Concern regarding the Irregular Patient Flow Coupled with Payer Audits in Healthcare Provider Network Management
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
7.2 Cloud-based Delivery Mode
7.3 On-premise Delivery Mode
8.2 Pivate Player
8.3 Public Player
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Change Healthcare
14.3 Optum, Inc.
14.4 Unitedhealth Group
14.5 Ayasdi, Inc.
14.6 Genpact, Ltd.
14.7 Infosys BPM, Ltd.
14.8 Atos Syntel Inc.
14.9 Mphasis Limited
14.10 Skygen USA, LLC.
14.11 Evolent Health, Inc.
14.12 Osp Labs
14.13 Hgs, Ltd.
14.14 Virtusa Corp.
14.15 ExlService Holdings, Inc.
14.16 Vee Technologies
14.19 VIRSYS12, LLC.
14.21 Wipro, Ltd.
- Change Healthcare
- Optum, Inc.
- Unitedhealth Group
- Ayasdi, Inc.
- Genpact, Ltd.
- Infosys BPM, Ltd.
- Atos Syntel Inc.
- Mphasis Limited
- Skygen USA, LLC.
- Evolent Health, Inc.
- Osp Labs
- Hgs, Ltd.
- Virtusa Corp.
- ExlService Holdings, Inc.
- Vee Technologies
- VIRSYS12, LLC.
- Wipro, Ltd.