The Global Terminal Tractor Market is estimated to be USD 694.36 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 912.24 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.61%.
The demand for electric and automated terminal tractors would create growth opportunities for the terminal tractor market
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Terminal Tractor Market is segmented based on Type, Axle, Tonnage, Propulsion Type, Applications, Industry, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Automated and Manual.
- By Axle, the market is classified into 4x2, 4x4, and 6X4.
- By Tonnage, the market is classified into 50-100 Ton, < 50 Ton, and >100 Ton.
- By Propulsion Type, the market is classified into CNG, Diesel, Electric, and Hybrid.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Airport, Logistics, Marine Port, and Oil & Gas.
- By Industry, the market is classified into Food & Beverages, Inland Waterways & Marine Service, Rail Logistics, and Retail Industry.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Autocar, LLC, Battle Motors, Inc., Hoist Material Handling, Inc., Hyster-Yale Group Inc., MOL Cy, Orange EV, LLV, Terberg Group, TICO Tractors, Transporter Industry International Gmbh, Volvo Group, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Terminal Tractor Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Terminal Tractor Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Terminal Tractor Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Terminal Tractor Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Terminal Tractor Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Terminal Tractor Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Terminal Tractor Market?
|No. of Pages||189|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 694.36 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 912.24 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.6%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Seaborne Trade Across the Globe
4.1.2 Growing Demand for Container Handling
4.1.3 Growing Demand From E-Commerce and Logistics Industries
4.2.1 Large Capital Cost of Terminal Tractors and other Port Equipment
4.3.1 Growth Opportunities for Technology Suppliers with Rising Automation Level of Terminal Tractor
4.4.1 Lack of Synchronization with other Port Equipment
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
8.2 50-100 Ton
8.3 < 50 Ton
8.4 >100 Ton
10.4 Marine Port
10.5 Oil & Gas
11.2 Food & Beverages
11.3 Inland Waterways & Marine Service
11.4 Rail Logistics
11.5 Retail Industry
12.9 United States
12.10 Rest of Americas
13.16 United Kingdom
13.17 Rest of Europe
14.5 Saudi Arabia
14.6 South Africa
14.7 United Arab Emirates
14.8 Rest of MEA
15.11 South Korea
15.12 Sri Lanka
15.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
16.2 Market Share Analysis
16.3 Strategic Initiatives
16.3.1 M&A and Investments
16.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
16.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
17.2 Battle Motors, Inc.
17.3 BYD Motors Inc.
17.4 Chengli Special Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
17.5 Crane Carrier Company
17.6 Daysworth International
17.7 Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co. Ltd.
17.8 Hoist Material Handling, Inc.
17.9 Hyster-Yale Group Inc.
17.10 Kalmar (Cargotec Corp.)
17.11 Konecranes Oyj
17.12 Linde Material Handling
17.13 Mafi Transport-Systeme GmbH
17.14 MOL Cy
17.15 Orange EV, LLV
17.16 Terberg Group
17.17 TICO Tractors
17.18 Transporter Industry International Gmbh
17.19 Volvo Group
- Autocar, LLC
- Battle Motors, Inc.
- BYD Motors Inc.
- Chengli Special Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
- Crane Carrier Company
- Daysworth International
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co. Ltd.
- Hoist Material Handling, Inc.
- Hyster-Yale Group Inc.
- Kalmar (Cargotec Corp.)
- Konecranes Oyj
- Linde Material Handling
- Mafi Transport-Systeme GmbH
- MOL Cy
- Orange EV, LLV
- Terberg Group
- TICO Tractors
- Transporter Industry International Gmbh
- Volvo Group