The Global Mycoplasma Diagnostics Market is estimated to be USD 768.07 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1160.25 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.60%
Clinical laboratories can provide diagnostic testing for Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections using culture, serology, or nucleic acid amplification methods
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Mycoplasma Diagnostics Market is segmented based on Type, Technique, Application, End-user, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Assays, Kits, & Reagents, Instruments, and Services.
- By Technique, the market is classified into Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Nucleic Acid, and Testing, Staining.
- By Application, the market is classified into Cell Line Testing, End-of-Production Cell Testing, and Virus Testing.
- By End-user, the market is classified into Academic & Research Institutes, Cell Banks & Laboratories, Contract Research Organizations, and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bionique Testing Laboratories, Inc., Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Creative Bioarray, Eurofins Scientific Group, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag, Genecopoeia, Inc, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Mycoplasma Diagnostics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Mycoplasma Diagnostics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Mycoplasma Diagnostics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Mycoplasma Diagnostics Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Mycoplasma Diagnostics Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Mycoplasma Diagnostics Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Mycoplasma Diagnostics Market?
|No. of Pages||192|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 768.07 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 1160.25 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.6%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Concerns Over Cell Culture Contamination
4.1.2 Growth in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries
4.2.1 Rising Pharmaceutical R&D Activities and Investments
4.2.2 Long Testing Time and Sensitivity of the Media Assay
4.3.1 Increasing Efforts Towards Life Science Research
4.3.2 Use of Cell Culture in Virology for Developing Countries
4.4.1 Requirement of High Laboratory Expertise
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Assays, Kits, & Reagents
7.2 Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
7.3 Nucleic Acid Testing
8.2 Cell Line Testing
8.3 End-Of-Production Cell Testing
8.4 Virus Testing
9.2 Academic & Research Institutes
9.3 Cell Banks & Laboratories
9.4 Contract Research Organizations
9.5 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Bionique Testing Laboratories, Inc.
15.3 Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
15.4 Creative Bioarray
15.5 Eurofins Scientific Group
15.6 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
15.7 Genecopoeia, Inc.
15.9 Lonza Group
15.10 Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
15.11 Merck Group
15.12 Minerva Biolabs GmbH
15.13 Mycoplasma Experience Ltd.
15.14 Nelson Laboratories Fairfield, Inc.
15.15 Norgen Biotek Corp.
15.16 Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A.
15.17 Savyon Diagnostics Ltd.
15.18 ScienCell Research Laboratories, Inc.
15.19 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bionique Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Creative Bioarray
- Eurofins Scientific Group
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- Genecopoeia, Inc.
- Lonza Group
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Merck Group
- Minerva Biolabs GmbH
- Mycoplasma Experience Ltd.
- Nelson Laboratories Fairfield, Inc.
- Norgen Biotek Corp.
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A.
- Savyon Diagnostics Ltd.
- ScienCell Research Laboratories, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.