The Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market is estimated to be USD 1.37 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2.23 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.2%
Integration of AI and Cloud-Based Technologies in the Medical Imaging Workflow
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market is segmented based on Modality, Component, Usage Mode, Application, Type, and Geography.
- By Modality, the market is classified into Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Mammography and Other Medical Imaging Modalities.
- By Component, the market is classified into Visualization Software, Display Units, Display Controller Cards and Central Processing Units.
- By Usage Mode, the market is classified into Thin Client Workstations and Thick Client Workstations.
- By Application, the market is classified into Diagnostic Imaging, Clinical Review and Advanced Imaging.
- By Type, the market is classified into Oncology, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Breast Health and Urology.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Accuray Inc., Advantech Co., Ltd., AFC Industries, Inc., Alma Medical Imaging, Ampronix Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market?
|No. of Pages||172|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 1.37 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 2.23 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||10.2%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Global Burden of Target Diseases
4.1.2 Increased Product Commercialization
4.1.3 Growing Adoption of Medical Imaging Workstations
4.1.4 Establishment of New Medical Facilities
4.1.5 Evolving user Preference for Digital Platforms
4.2.1 Premium Product Pricing
4.3.1 Integration of Ai and Cloud-based Technologies in the Medical Imaging Workflow
4.3.2 Untapped Emerging Markets
4.4.1 Dearth of Trained Personnel and Lack of Awareness
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
6.3 Computed Tomography
6.6 Other Medical Imaging Modalities
7.2 Visualization Software
7.3 Display Units
7.4 Display Controller Cards
7.5 Central Processing Units
8.2 Thin Client Workstations
8.3 Thick Client Workstations
9.2 Diagnostic Imaging
9.3 Clinical Review
9.4 Advanced Imaging
10.4 Obstetrics & Gynecology
10.6 Breast Health
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 Advantech Co., Ltd.
16.3 AFC Industries, Inc.
16.4 Alma Medical Imaging
16.5 Ampronix Inc.
16.6 Canon Medical Systems Corp.
16.7 Capsa Solutions, LLC
16.8 Carestream Health, Inc.
16.9 Carl Zeiss Meditec Ag
16.10 Cerner Corp. (Oracle)
16.11 FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
16.12 GE HealthCare
16.13 Hologic, Inc.
16.14 HP Development Company, L.P.
16.15 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
16.16 MEDICOR IMAGING (LEAD Technologies, Inc.)
16.17 NGI Group
16.18 NVIDIA Corp.
16.19 Pie Medical Imaging B.V.
16.20 Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Accuray, Inc.
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- AFC Industries, Inc.
- Alma Medical Imaging
- Ampronix Inc.
- Canon Medical Systems Corp.
- Capsa Solutions, LLC
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec Ag
- Cerner Corp. (Oracle)
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- GE HealthCare
- Hologic, Inc.
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- MEDICOR IMAGING (LEAD Technologies, Inc.)
- NGI Group
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Pie Medical Imaging B.V.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH