The Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market is estimated to be USD 10.1 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 23.2 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.1%
Increasing number of patients suffering from fecal incontinence will help drive the demand for sacral nerve stimulation devices
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market is segmented based on Product, Type, Application, End User, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Implantable SNS Devices and External SNS Devices.
- By Type, the market is classified into Electrical Muscle Stimulation and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.
- By Application, the market is classified into Urinary Fecal Incontinence, Urge Incontinence, Chronic Anal Fissure and Others.
- By End User, the market is classified into Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc., Biomedical Life Systems Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Sacral Nerve Stimulation Market?
|No. of Pages||187|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 10.1 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 23.2 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||18.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||13|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Incidence of Urge Incontinence
4.1.2 Availability of Medical Reimbursements
4.1.3 Growing Incidence of Fecal Incontinence
4.2.1 Health Risk Associated with the Device
4.3.1 Increasing R&D Activities and Product Innovations
4.3.2 Increase in Number of Patients Suffering from Overactive Bladder (OAB) Condition
4.4.1 Presence of Alternatives
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Implantable SNS Devices
6.3 External SNS Devices
7.2 Electrical Muscle Stimulation
7.3 Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
8.2 Urinary Fecal Incontinence
8.3 Urge Incontinence
8.4 Chronic Anal Fissure
9.3 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc.
15.3 Biomedical Life Systems, Inc.
15.4 Boston Scientific Corp.
15.5 EnteroMedics, Inc.
15.6 Johnson and Johnson
15.7 Laborie, Inc.
15.8 LivaNova, PLC
15.9 Medtronic, PLC
15.10 Nevro Corp.
15.11 Nuvectra Corp.
15.12 Savantini, Ltd.
15.13 Synapse Biomedical, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc.
- Biomedical Life Systems, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- EnteroMedics, Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson
- Laborie, Inc.
- LivaNova, PLC
- Medtronic, PLC
- Nevro Corp.
- Nuvectra Corp.
- Savantini, Ltd.
- Synapse Biomedical, Inc.