The Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market is estimated to be USD 43.51 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 66.36 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.81%
Children with complex medical conditions in the USA exhibit that almost 500,000 infants with special medical needs require special medical and therapeutic services in their homes
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market is segmented based on Services, Product, Application, and Geography.
- By Services, the market is classified into Personal Care Assistance, Rehabilitation Therapy Services, and Skilled Nursing Services.
- By Product, the market is classified into Day Care, Long-Term Care, and Temporary Care.
- By Application, the market is classified into Cardiovascular Disease, Chronic Disease, Complex
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, At Home Healthcare, Aveanna Healthcare, LLC, Bayada Home Health Care, Children’s Home Healthcare, eKidzCare, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market?
|No. of Pages||169|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 43.51 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 66.36 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Technology Availability to Offer Continuous Care at Home to Medical Complexities (CMC) Children
4.1.2 Rising Prevalence of Cardiac, Neurological, and Respiratory Disorders in Children
4.1.3 Increase in the Expectancy of Premature Babies Led to Demand for In-Home Pediatric Care Services
4.2.1 Limited Pediatric Home Care Nurses
4.3.1 Favorable Insurance Policies
4.3.2 Increasing Home Care Trend in Many Countries
4.3.3 Developments in Home Care Technology and Devices
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness and Adoption in Low Income Economies
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Personal Care Assistance
6.3 Rehabilitation Therapy Services
6.4 Skilled Nursing Services
7.2 Day Care
7.3 Long-Term Care
7.4 Temporary Care
8.2 Cardiovascular Disease
8.3 Chronic Disease
8.4 Complex Intravenous Therapy
8.5 Infectious Disease
8.6 Pediatric Oncology
8.7 Premature Babies
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
14.3 At Home Healthcare
14.4 Aveanna Healthcare, LLC
14.5 Bayada Home Health Care
14.6 Children’s Home Healthcare
14.8 Eli Lilly and Co.
14.9 Gilead Sciences, Inc.
14.10 Hong Kong International Medical Clinic
14.11 Interim HealthCare, Inc.
14.12 Johnson & Johnson
14.13 KidsCare Home Health
14.14 MGA Homecare
14.15 New England Home Care, Inc.
14.17 Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC
14.18 Tendercare Home Health
14.19 United Family Healthcare
14.20 Vista Health System
- Abbott Laboratories
- Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
- At Home Healthcare
- Aveanna Healthcare, LLC
- Bayada Home Health Care
- Children’s Home Healthcare
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Hong Kong International Medical Clinic
- Interim HealthCare, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- KidsCare Home Health
- MGA Homecare
- New England Home Care, Inc.
- Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC
- Tendercare Home Health
- United Family Healthcare
- Vista Health System