Increasing popularity of skin management and anti-aging management products such as hair removal, acne removal, photorejuvenation is raising the demand for Aesthetic Medicines
The Global Aesthetic Medicine Market is estimated to be USD 98.7 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 157.52 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.80%
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
The Global Aesthetic Medicine Market is segmented based on Type, Gender, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Invasive Procedures, and Non-Invasive Procedures.
- By Gender, the market is classified into Female, and Male.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Ambulatory Surgical Center, Beauty Center & Medical Spa, Dermatology Clinic, Home Setting, and Hospital.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aesthetics Biomedical Inc., Allergan PLC, Alma Medical Pvt Ltd, Alumier Labs, Inc., Bioxis Pharmaceuticals SAS, Cutera, Inc., Cynosure Inc., Cytrellis Biosystems, Inc., El.En. S.p.A., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis of the Global Aesthetic Medicine Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Aesthetic Medicine Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Aesthetic Medicine Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Aesthetic Medicine Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Aesthetic Medicine Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Aesthetic Medicine Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Aesthetic Medicine Market?
|No. of Pages||199|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 98.7 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 157.52 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||18|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Prevalence of Obesity Worldwide
4.1.2 Increasing Awareness regarding Aesthetic Procedures and Adoption of Non-invasive Procedures
4.2.1 High Costs Associated with Aesthetic Procedures
4.3.1 Technological Advancements Associated with Medical Aesthetic Devices
4.3.2 Commercialization of Innovative Regenerative Medical Products
4.3.3 Growing Medical Tourism
4.4.1 Ltd. Reimbursement Policies and Stringent Goverment Regulatory
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Invasive Procedures
6.2.1 Breast augmentation
6.2.2 Eyelid Surgery
6.2.4 Nose Reshaping
6.2.5 Tummy Tuck
6.3 Non-Invasive Procedures
6.3.1 Botox injections
6.3.2 Chemical peel
6.3.3 Laser hair removal
6.3.5 Soft tissue fillers
8.2 Ambulatory Surgical Center
8.3 Beauty Center & Medical Spa
8.4 Dermatology Clinic
8.5 Home Setting
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Allergan, PLC
14.3 Alma Medical, Pvt Ltd.
14.4 Alumier Labs, Inc.
14.5 Bioxis Pharmaceuticals SAS
14.6 Cutera, Inc.
14.7 Cynosure, Inc.
14.8 Cytrellis Biosystems, Inc.
14.9 El.En. S.p.A.
14.10 Fotona d.o.o.
14.11 Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
14.12 Lumenis, Ltd.
14.13 Medytox, Inc.
14.14 Merz Aesthetics, Inc.
14.15 Sientra, Inc.
14.16 Sinclair Pharma, PLC
14.17 Skin Tech Pharma Group
14.18 Solta Medical International, Inc.
- Aesthetics Biomedical, Inc.
- Allergan, PLC
- Alma Medical, Pvt Ltd.
- Alumier Labs, Inc.
- Bioxis Pharmaceuticals SAS
- Cutera, Inc.
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Cytrellis Biosystems, Inc.
- El.En. S.p.A.
- Fotona d.o.o.
- Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Lumenis, Ltd.
- Medytox, Inc.
- Merz Aesthetics, Inc.
- Sientra, Inc.
- Sinclair Pharma, PLC
- Skin Tech Pharma Group
- Solta Medical International, Inc.