The Global eClinical Solutions Market is estimated to be USD 7.71 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 14.84 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14%
The medical research and novel drug therapy industry is witnessing a shift from traditional drug-based treatment towards personalized or gene-based disease management
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global eClinical Solutions Market is segmented based on Products, Delivery Mode, Development Phase, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Products, the market is classified into Clinical Analytics Platforms, Clinical Data Integration Platforms, CTMS, ECOA, EDC & CDMS, eTMF, RTSM, and Safety Solutions.
- By Delivery Mode, the market is classified into Cloud-Based, Licensed Enterprise, and Web-Hosted.
- By Development Phase, the market is classified into Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, and Phase IV.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Academic Institutes, Hospitals, Medical Device Manufacturers, Pharma & Biotech Organizations, and Contract Research Organizations.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 4G Clinical LLC, Acceliant, Anju Software, Inc., ArisGlobal LLC, Castor EDC, CIMS Global (IBM Corp.), Clario, CRFWEB (Clindox), DataTrak International, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global eClinical Solutions Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global eClinical Solutions Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global eClinical Solutions Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global eClinical Solutions Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global eClinical Solutions Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global eClinical Solutions Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global eClinical Solutions Market?
|No. of Pages||181|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 7.71 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 14.84 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||14.0%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Research and Development Activities by Biopharma and Pharma Companies
4.1.2 Increasing InCorp. of Software Solutions for Clinical Trials
4.1.3 Government Funding & Grants Support Clinical Trials
4.1.4 Increasing Adoption of eClinical Solutions for Data Standardization
4.2.1 High Implementation Costs
4.3.1 Outsourcing of Clinical Trial Processes by Many Industrial Researchers
4.3.2 Rising Number of Clinical Trials
4.3.3 Shift Observed from Manual Work to Real-Time Data Analysis in Laboratories
4.4.1 Software Reliability Concerns and Patient Privacy Issues
4.4.2 Lack of Skilled Professionals for Operating eClinical Solutions
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Clinical Analytics Platforms
6.3 Clinical Data Integration Platforms
6.6 EDC & CDMS
6.9 Safety Solutions
7.3 Licensed Enterprise
8.2 Phase I
8.3 Phase II
8.4 Phase III
8.5 Phase IV
9.2 Academic Institutes
9.4 Medical Device Manufacturers
9.5 Pharma & Biotech Organizations
9.6 Contract Research Organizations
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.3 Anju Software, Inc.
15.4 ArisGlobal LLC
15.5 Castor EDC
15.6 CIMS Global (IBM Corp.)
15.8 CRFWEB (Clindox)
15.9 DataTrak International, Inc.
15.10 eClinical Solutions LLC
15.12 MaxisIT Inc.
15.13 Medidata Solutions, Inc.
15.15 Medrio, Inc.
15.16 Merative (IBM Corp.)
15.17 Oracle Corp.
15.18 Parexel International Corp.
15.19 Saama Technologies, LLC.
15.20 Veeva Systems Inc.
- 4G Clinical, LLC
- Anju Software, Inc.
- ArisGlobal, LLC
- Castor EDC
- CIMS Global (IBM Corp.)
- CRFWEB (Clindox)
- DataTrak International, Inc.
- eClinical Solutions, LLC
- MaxisIT Inc.
- Medidata Solutions, Inc.
- Medrio, Inc.
- Merative (IBM Corp.)
- Oracle Corp.
- Parexel International Corp.
- Saama Technologies, LLC.
- Veeva Systems Inc.