This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsTAS SpA (TAS) is a provider of software solutions for card and digital payments, payment networks, open banking, intraday liquidity, and cloud services. TAS solutions include digital payments, real-time liquidity, financial networks and psd2 and open banking and embedded systems. The company serves retail, commercial, central banks, and investment banks, financial technology providers, non-banking businesses and clients from both public and corporate sectors. The company’s partner’s portfolio includes Redhat, PAX, Thales, UnionPay, Comforte, EXATECH, Fiserv, IT Solutions Services, TEMENOS, IBM, MasterCard, Oracle, Visa, and cashless way. The company has offices in Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Serbia, Brazil, and the US. TAS is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- TAS SpA - Key Facts
- TAS SpA - Key Employees
- TAS SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- TAS SpA - Major Products and Services
- TAS SpA - History
- TAS SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- TAS SpA - Business Description
- TAS SpA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TAS SpA - Strengths
- TAS SpA - Weaknesses
- TAS SpA - Opportunities
- TAS SpA - Threats
- TAS SpA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- TAS SpA, Key Facts
- TAS SpA, Key Employees
- TAS SpA, Key Employee Biographies
- TAS SpA, Major Products and Services
- TAS SpA, History
- TAS SpA, Other Locations
- TAS SpA, Subsidiaries
- TAS SpA, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Paysafe Group Plc
- Bottomline Technologies Inc
- TXT e-solutions SpA
- ACI Worldwide Inc
- Fiserv Inc
- Nexi Payments SpA