The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Clot Management Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) is a term that refers to Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE). DVT occurs when a blood clot forms in the deep veins, which can result in restricted blood flow whereas when the clot or part of it migrates through the bloodstream and reaches the lungs, it causes a Pulmonary Embolism. Percutaneous Mechanical Thrombectomy removes the thrombus or emboli by aspiration, maceration and/or fragmentation. Mechanical Thrombectomy is useful in patients who are susceptible to the side effects of thrombolytic drugs. Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis is a commonly-used endovascular approach in the treatment of DVT and PE. It can be used in patients who are not contraindicated for Thrombolysis. Thrombectomy Systems (Catheters), Manual Aspiration Thrombectomy Devices, Rotational Thrombectomy Devices, Embolectomy Balloon Devices, Standard Catheter Directed Thrombolysis catheter (CDT) and Ultrasound-assisted Catheter Directed Thrombolysis catheter are segments that are covered in this market.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Clot Management Devices market and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Clot Management Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Clot Management Devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided Clot Management Devices market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: Boston Scientific Corp, Penumbra Inc, Teleflex Inc, Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Medtronic Plc, Argon Medical Devices Inc, Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Clot Management Devices market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The Model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Clot Management Devices market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Clot Management Devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Clot Management Devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Clot Management Devices market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Boston Scientific Corp
- Penumbra Inc
- Teleflex Inc
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp
- Medtronic Plc
- Argon Medical Devices Inc