The Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market is estimated to be USD 100.3 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 135.24 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.16%.
Increase in End-User Application Such as on Buses, Containers, Mobile Application is Creating Demand for the Market
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market is segmented based on Type, Product, Chemistry Based, Substrate, End User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Anti-Graffiti Coatings, and Anti-Graffiti Films.
- By Product, the market is classified into Permanent, Semi-Permanent, and Temporary.
- By Chemistry Based, the market is classified into Powder Coating, Solvent Borne, and Water Borne.
- By Substrate, the market is classified into Concrete, Masonry, Metal, and Wood.
- By End User, the market is classified into Commercial & Institutional, Residential, and Transportation.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 3M Co., A&I Coatings Pty Ltd., Duluxgroup, Merck KGaA, Monopole Inc., Sherwin-Williams Co., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Anti-Graffiti Coating Market?
|No. of Pages||177|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 100.3 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 135.24 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Demand for Graffiti-Resistant Films and Coatings
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from End-user Industry to Reduce the Risk of Damage
4.2.1 High Cost of Anti-Graffiti Films and Coatings
4.2.2 Government Rules Related to the use of Fossil Fuels in Coating
4.3.1 Introduction of Bio-based technology coatings
4.4.1 Limited Awareness About Anti-Graffiti Films and Coatings Among End-User
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Anti-Graffiti Coatings
6.3 Anti-Graffiti Films
8.2 Powder Coating
8.3 Solvent Borne
8.4 Water Borne
10.2 Commercial & Institutional
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 A&I Coatings Pty Ltd.
16.3 Avery Dennison Corp.
16.4 Axalta Coating Systems
16.5 CSL Silicones Inc.
16.7 Evonik Industries AG
16.8 FSC Coatings, Inc.
16.9 Graffiti Shield
16.10 Hydron Protective Coatings Ltd.
16.13 Merck KGaA
16.14 Monopole Inc.
16.16 Opalux, Inc.
16.19 SEI Industrial Chemicals
16.20 Sherwin-Williams Co.
16.21 Tint View
- 3M Co.
- A&I Coatings Pty Ltd.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Axalta Coating Systems
- CSL Silicones Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- FSC Coatings, Inc.
- Graffiti Shield
- Hydron Protective Coatings Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Monopole Inc.
- Opalux, Inc.
- SEI Industrial Chemicals
- Sherwin-Williams Co.
- Tint View