The Global Business Jets Market is estimated to be USD 31.61 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 41.9 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%.
Business Jet Flying Recorded An Increase of 22% During the First Six Months of 2022 Compared to the Same Period a Year Ago
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Business Jets Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Business Jets Market is segmented based on System, Jet Type, Range, Point of Sale, End-User, and Geography.
- By System, the market is classified into Aftermarket Systems and OEM Systems.
- By Jet Type, the market is classified into Large, Light and Mid-Sized.
- By Range, the market is classified into 3,000-5,000 Nm, Less Than 3,000 Nm, and More Than 5,000 Nm.
- By Point of Sale, the market is classified into Aftermarket and OEM.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Operator and Private.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Boeing Commercial Airplanes, Bombardier Inc., Dassault Aviation S.A., Eclipse Aerospace, Inc., Embraer S.A., Hawker Beechcraft Corp., Israel Aerospace Industries, Pilatus Aircraft Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Business Jets Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Business Jets Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Business Jets Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Business Jets Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Business Jets Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Business Jets Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Business Jets Market?
|No. of Pages||156|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 31.61 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 41.9 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Demand for Improved Passenger Experience
4.1.2 Increasing Number of High-Net-Worth Individuals Who can Afford Jet Trips
4.1.3 Replacement of Old Aircraft Fleets
4.2.1 Complex Product Certification Procedure
4.3.1 Increasing Adoption of Hybrid-Electric Aircraft Propulsion Technology
4.3.2 Rising Demand for Business Jets from Emerging Markets
4.4.1 Limited Infrastructure Capabilities
4.4.2 Rising Fuel Prices
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Aftermarket Systems
6.2.1 Electrical Systems
6.2.2 Emergency Systems
6.2.3 Environmental Control
6.2.4 Hydraulic Systems
6.2.5 Landing Systems
6.2.6 Pneumatic Systems
6.2.7 Propulsion Systems
6.3 OEM Systems
6.3.2 Aircraft Systems
6.3.4 Cabin Interiors
6.3.5 Doors, Windows
8.2 3,000-5,000 Nm
8.3 Less Than 3,000 Nm
8.4 More Than 5,000 Nm
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 ARC Aerosystems Ltd. (Hexcel)
16.3 Boeing Commercial Airplanes
16.4 Bombardier Inc.
16.5 Cessna Aircraft (Textron Aviation Inc.)
16.6 Dassault Aviation S.A.
16.7 Eclipse Aerospace, Inc.
16.8 Eclipse Aviation (AML Global Eclipse)
16.9 Embraer S.A.
16.10 Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. (General Dynamics Corp.)
16.11 Hawker Beechcraft Corp.
16.12 Honda Aircraft Co. (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
16.13 Israel Aerospace Industries
16.14 Lilium GmbH
16.15 Pilatus Aircraft Ltd.
16.16 SyberJet Aircraft
16.17 Textron Aviation Inc.
16.18 The Boeing Co.
16.19 Xti Aircraft (Xeriant)
- Airbus SE
- ARC Aerosystems Ltd. (Hexcel)
- Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Bombardier Inc.
- Cessna Aircraft (Textron Aviation Inc.)
- Dassault Aviation S.A.
- Eclipse Aerospace, Inc.
- Eclipse Aviation (AML Global Eclipse)
- Embraer S.A.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. (General Dynamics Corp.)
- Hawker Beechcraft Corp.
- Honda Aircraft Co. (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Lilium GmbH
- Pilatus Aircraft Ltd.
- SyberJet Aircraft
- Textron Aviation Inc.
- The Boeing Co.
- Xti Aircraft (Xeriant)