The Global Influenza Vaccine Market is estimated to be USD 7.12 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11.11 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.31%.
In March 2022, the Australian Government Invested More Than USD 100 Mn in the Seasonal Influenza Vaccine to Protect the People Most at Risk
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Influenza Vaccine Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Influenza Vaccine Market is segmented based on Vaccine Type, Age Group, Administration Route, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
- By Vaccine Type, the market is classified into Inactivated, Live Attenuated and Recombinant.
- By Age Group, the market is classified into Adolescent Vaccination, Adult Vaccination, and Infant Vaccination.
- By Administration Route, the market is classified into Intramuscular, Intranasal, and Oral.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Government Medical Office, Hospital & Clinic, Retail Pharmacy, and Urgent Care Unit.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Bayer AG, BioDiem, BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, CanSino Biologics Inc., Gamma Vaccines Pty Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Influenza Vaccine Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Influenza Vaccine Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Influenza Vaccine Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Influenza Vaccine Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Influenza Vaccine Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Influenza Vaccine Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Influenza Vaccine Market?
|No. of Pages||172|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 7.12 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 11.11 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.3%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Prevalence of Respiratory Disorders
4.1.2 Ongoing Clinical Trials and Vaccine Developments in Pipeline
4.1.3 Government Initiatives Supporting Respiratory Health
4.2.1 Lack of Inadequate Delivery Infrastructure & Limited Awareness
4.3.1 Increasing R&D Expenditure by Leading Market Players
4.3.2 Increasing Vaccine Availability through Distribution and Development Collaborations
4.4.1 Customers Trust and Confidence in Respiratory Disease Vaccination
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.3 Live Attenuated
7.2 Adolescent Vaccination
7.3 Adult Vaccination
7.4 Infant Vaccination
9.2 Government Medical Office
9.3 Hospital & Clinic
9.4 Retail Pharmacy
9.5 Urgent Care Unit
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 AstraZeneca PLC
15.3 Bayer AG
15.5 BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
15.6 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
15.7 CanSino Biologics Inc.
15.8 Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
15.9 Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
15.10 Eurocept Group
15.11 Fluart Innovative Vaccines Kft.
15.12 Gamma Vaccines Pty Ltd
15.13 GlaxoSmithKline PLC
15.14 Johnson & Johnson
15.15 Merck & Co., Inc.
15.16 Pfizer Inc.
15.17 Sanofi S.A.
15.18 Seqirus GmbH
15.19 Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
15.20 Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
15.21 Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB
- Abbott Laboratories
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bayer AG
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- CanSino Biologics Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- Eurocept Group
- Fluart Innovative Vaccines Kft.
- Gamma Vaccines Pty Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Seqirus GmbH
- Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sinovac Biotech Ltd.
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB