The Global Automotive Infotainment System Market is estimated to be USD 27.61 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 46.4 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.94%.
In February 2022, Harman International Acquired Apostera, An Augmented Reality (Ar) and Mixed Reality (Mr) Software Developer Company
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Automotive Infotainment System Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Automotive Infotainment System Market is segmented based on Installation Type, Component Type, Vehicle Type, Operating System, and Geography.
- By Installation Type, the market is classified into In-dash Infotainment and Rear Seat Infotainment.
- By Component Type, the market is classified into Hardware and Software.
- By Vehicle Type, the market is classified into Commercial Vehicle and Passenger Car.
- By Operating System, the market is classified into Linux, Qnx, Microsoft, and Android.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are BMW Ag, Foryou Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., Garmin Ltd., General Motors Co., Hyundai Mobis, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Panasonic Holdings Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Automotive Infotainment System Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Automotive Infotainment System Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Automotive Infotainment System Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Automotive Infotainment System Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Automotive Infotainment System Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Automotive Infotainment System Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Automotive Infotainment System Market?
|No. of Pages||167|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 27.61 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 46.4 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||10.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||24|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increase in Entertainment, Safety & Security, and Navigation Services
4.1.2 Rise in the Smartphone Industry and the Use of Cloud Technologies
4.1.3 Growing Application of Cloud Technologies
4.2.1 High Cost of Advanced Technologies and Services in Infotainment Systems
4.3.1 Development in Ride-Sharing and Mobility Services
4.3.2 Government Mandates on Telematics and e-call Services
4.3.3 Emergence of Advanced Technologies, such as 5g and AI
4.4.1 Lack of Seamless Connectivity
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 In-dash Infotainment
6.3 Rear Seat Infotainment
8.2 Commercial Vehicle
8.3 Passenger Car
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Alpine Electronics, Inc.
15.3 Aptiv PLC
15.4 BMW Ag
15.5 Clarion Co., Ltd. (Faurecia)
15.6 Continental Ag
15.7 DENSO Corp.
15.8 Ford Motor Co.
15.9 Foryou Corp.
15.10 Fujitsu Ltd.
15.11 Garmin Ltd.
15.12 General Motors Co.
15.13 Harman International (Samsung Electronics)
15.14 Huizhou Desay SV Automotive Co., Ltd.
15.15 Hyundai Mobis
15.16 JVCKenwood Corp.
15.17 Magneti Marelli S.p.A. (CK Holdings Co., Ltd.)
15.18 Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
15.19 Panasonic Holdings Corp.
15.20 Pioneer Corp.
15.21 Robert Bosch Gmbh
15.22 TomTom N.V.
15.23 Visteon Corp.
15.24 Volkswagen Ag
- Aisin Corp.
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.
- Aptiv PLC
- BMW Ag
- Clarion Co., Ltd. (Faurecia)
- Continental Ag
- DENSO Corp.
- Ford Motor Co.
- Foryou Corp.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Garmin Ltd.
- General Motors Co.
- Harman International (Samsung Electronics)
- Huizhou Desay SV Automotive Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis
- JVCKenwood Corp.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A. (CK Holdings Co., Ltd.)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Panasonic Holdings Corp.
- Pioneer Corp.
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- TomTom N.V.
- Visteon Corp.
- Volkswagen Ag