In a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape, the Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market provides a wealth of opportunities for insight, innovation and profitable growth. This comprehensive research report provides an in-depth look at the industry's dynamics, segmentation, competitive landscape, and notable players, allowing you to discern market trends, identify potential opportunities and design informed growth strategies.
The report, compiled through exhaustive primary and secondary research, offers robust qualitative and quantitative evaluation of the market, including a thorough market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. Furthermore, it includes a thorough regulatory scenario analysis allowing you to navigate the sector's regulatory complexities with ease. With a wide-ranging view of the market from macroeconomic and microeconomic perspectives, this report is an essential tool for senior business executives aiming to make strategic decisions in the Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market.
The Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market is estimated to be USD 3.84 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 7.53 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.42%.
Increase in Demand of Patient-Centric Care and At-Home Care is Driving Market's Growth
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market is segmented based on Products, End Users, and Geography.
- By Products, the market is classified into Consumables, and Monitoring Devices.
- By End Users, the market is classified into Hospitals, Neurological Clinics, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc, Cadwell Industries, Inc., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Compumedics Ltd., Covidien PLC, Electrical Geodesics, Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Integra LifeSciences Hol, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Device Market?
|No. of Pages||184|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 3.84 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 7.53 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||14.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||22|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing incidences of Traumatic Brain Injuries
4.1.2 Increasing demand for Non-invasive and Minimally Invasive Devices
4.2.1 High Cost of Devices
4.3.1 Increasing Research and Development Expenditure
4.3.2 Technological Advancements
4.4.1 Stringent Regulation and Lack of approvals
4.4.2 Lack of Trained Professionals
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2.2 Fiber Optic Cables
6.3 Monitoring Devices
6.3.1 Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanners
6.3.2 Electroencephalogram (EEG)
6.3.3 Intracranial Pressure Monitors
6.3.4 Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Scanners
6.3.5 Magnetoencephalogram (MEG)
6.3.6 Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanners
7.3 Neurological Clinics
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Cadwell Industries, Inc.
13.3 Canon Medical Systems Corporation
13.4 Compumedics Ltd.
13.5 Covidien PLC
13.6 Electrical Geodesics, Inc.
13.7 Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
13.8 GE Healthcare
13.9 Hitachi Medical Corporation
13.10 Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
13.11 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
13.12 Medtronic PLC
13.13 Murata Vios, Pvt. Ltd.
13.14 Natus Medical, Inc.
13.15 NeuroLogica Corp.
13.16 NeuroWave Systems, Inc.
13.17 Nihon Kohden Corporation
13.18 Sense Neuro Diagnostics
13.19 Shenzhen JLD Display Technology Co., Ltd.
13.20 Siemens AG
13.21 Sophysa Ltd.
13.22 Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc
- Cadwell Industries, Inc.
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- Compumedics Ltd.
- Covidien PLC
- Electrical Geodesics, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic PLC
- Murata Vios, Pvt. Ltd.
- Natus Medical, Inc.
- NeuroLogica Corp.
- NeuroWave Systems, Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Sense Neuro Diagnostics
- Shenzhen JLD Display Technology Co., Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Sophysa Ltd.
- Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG