Navigating the dynamic landscape of the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market requires a robust foundation of knowledge. Built on credible industry analysis, our comprehensive report is designed to arm decision-makers with critical insights to understand the market's direction. Leveraging proven research methodologies, and incorporating extensive primary and secondary research, we've distilled essential information from industry veterans and key stakeholders to create an essential resource.
This report drives beyond mere data, synthesising market dynamics, competitor profiles and geographical segmentation with a refined segmentation based on product and end-users. Drawing upon strategic tools like Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix, the report offers a holistic view of the market. Moreover, the detailed regulatory scenario woven into the report facilitates informed decisions. The competitive analysis utilizing positioning quadrants provides an edge in understanding industry competition. With this report, you'll have the necessary expertise to effectively navigate the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market.
The Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market is estimated to be USD 17.84 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 28.5 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.82%.
Rise in Demand for Eco-Friendly Medical Devices is Driving the Market's Growth
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market is segmented based on Product, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Biotechnology Instruments, Diagnostic Imaging Equipment, Minimally Invasive Devices, and Radiation Oncology Systems.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, and Private Practices.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Amber Diagnostics, Avante Health Solutions, Block Imaging, Block Imaging International, Blue Star Limited, BOND JAPAN CO., LTD., DRE, Inc, Everx Pvt Ltd., Fair Medical Co. Ltd., FlexrayMedical ApS, Future Health Concepts, GE Healthcare, Hi Tech Internatio, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market?
|No. of Pages||205|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 17.84 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 28.5 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||26|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Demand attributed to Hospitals Budget cuts
4.1.2 Rising need for capital -intensive diagnostic imaging equipment
4.1.3 Availability of large inventory of old or used medical devices
4.2.1 lack of Standardized Policies
4.3.1 Emerging Demand for Environmental-Friendly Products
4.3.2 Online Platforms for Refurbished Medical Equipment
4.4.1 Availability of Low-Cost Refurbished Medical Devices
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Biotechnology Instruments
6.3 Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
6.4 Minimally Invasive Devices
6.5 Radiation Oncology Systems
7.2 Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
7.3 Private Practices
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Avante Health Solutions
13.3 Block Imaging
13.4 Block Imaging International
13.5 Blue Star Limited
13.6 BOND JAPAN CO., LTD.
13.7 DRE, Inc
13.8 Everx Pvt Ltd.
13.9 Fair Medical Co. Ltd.
13.10 FlexrayMedical ApS
13.11 Future Health Concepts
13.12 GE Healthcare
13.13 Hi Tech International Group, Inc.
13.14 Hilditch Group Ltd
13.15 Integrity Medical Systems, Inc.
13.16 JAPAN CENTRAL MEDICAL, INC.
13.17 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
13.18 Master Medical Equipment LLC
13.19 Nationwide Imaging Services
13.20 Pacific Healthcare Imaging, LLC
13.21 Radiology Oncology Systems
13.22 Sanrad Medical Systems
13.23 Siemens Healthineers
13.24 SOMA TECH INTL.
13.25 Toshiba Medical Systems
13.26 Venture Medical ReQuip, Inc.
- Amber Diagnostics
- Avante Health Solutions
- Block Imaging
- Block Imaging International
- Blue Star Limited
- BOND JAPAN CO., LTD.
- DRE, Inc
- Everx Pvt Ltd.
- Fair Medical Co. Ltd.
- FlexrayMedical ApS
- Future Health Concepts
- GE Healthcare
- Hi Tech International Group, Inc.
- Hilditch Group Ltd
- Integrity Medical Systems, Inc.
- JAPAN CENTRAL MEDICAL, INC.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Master Medical Equipment LLC
- Nationwide Imaging Services
- Pacific Healthcare Imaging, LLC
- Radiology Oncology Systems
- Sanrad Medical Systems
- Siemens Healthineers
- SOMA TECH INTL.
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Venture Medical ReQuip, Inc.