Insights for Decision Making: Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market
Strategizing effectively in the business environment requires understanding the dynamics of the marketplace. Business leaders in the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans industry need information about how forces such as macro-economic and micro-economic factors, as well as human emotions, interact to influence prices, behaviours, and trends in the market space.
Our report details these market dynamics and explains how they influence the supply and demand curves. We explore how decision-makers can leverage various financial tools to devise effective growth strategies while mitigating risk. Through our analysis, you will gain a deeper understanding of the forces at play – a crucial factor for staying one step ahead in this competitive sector.
Moreover, the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market is rife with segmentation, meaning opportunities abound for strategic positioning. Our report provides an in-depth perspective on market classifications according to factors such as Type, Material, Degree Of Internal Pressure, Application, and Geography. You'll gain valuable strategic insight into specific segments that might offer attractive investment opportunities.
We also profile key competitors in the sector, assessing their financial performance and recent developments, outlining the competitive scenario with companies like BALL Corp., Silgan Holdings Inc., Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd., etc. Our analysis includes a Competitive Quadrant tool that positions these corporations based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score, offering a valuable snapshot of the current market scenario.
In summary, this report is a comprehensive, asset worthy of your attention and designed to aid your business's strategic decision making. Filled with in-depth analyses, market classifications and company profiles, it offers relevant data to strengthen your understanding of the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market, informing your business moves today for a more profitable tomorrow.
The Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market is estimated to be USD 33.52 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 48.62 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.72%.
Metal Cans Shortages Hit Food and Beverage Industries
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market is segmented based on Type, Material, Degree Of Internal Pressure, Application, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into 2-Piece Cans and 3-Piece Cans.
- By Material, the market is classified into Aluminium Cans and Steel Cans.
- By Degree Of Internal Pressure, the market is classified into Pressurized Cans and Vacuum Cans.
- By Application, the market is classified into Alcoholic Beverages, Carbonated Soft Drinks, Convenience Food, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat & Seafood, Pet Food, and Sports & Energy Drinks.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Allied Cans., Ardagh Group, BALL Corp., Can-Pack S.A, Silgan Holdings Inc., Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd., Unimpack, Universal Can Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market?
|No. of Pages||206|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 33.52 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 48.62 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.7%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Recyclable Properties of Metal Cans
4.1.2 High Nutritional Value, Extended Shelf Life, and Lower Prices of Canned Foods
4.1.3 Convenience Factors Spurring Innovations in Can Manufacturing
4.2.1 Saturated Market Leads to Sluggish Demand in Developed Regions
4.2.2 Move Toward Alternative Packaging Options
4.3.1 Growing On-The-Go Snacking Trends and Portable Nature of Metal Cans
4.3.2 Emerging Economies Offer High-Growth Potential
4.4.1 High Usage of Plastic for Packaging Due to Lower Cost
4.4.2 Growth in Trend of Biodegradable Packaging
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 2-Piece Cans
6.3 3-Piece Cans
7.2 Aluminium Cans
7.3 Steel Cans
8.2 Pressurized Cans
8.3 Vacuum Cans
9.2 Alcoholic Beverages
9.3 Carbonated Soft Drinks
9.4 Convenience Food
9.5 Fruits & Vegetables
9.6 Meat & Seafood
9.7 Pet Food
9.8 Sports & Energy Drinks
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Ardagh Group
15.3 BALL Corp.
15.4 Can-Pack S.A
15.5 CCL Container
15.6 CPMC Holdings Ltd.
15.7 Crown Holdings, Inc.
15.8 Huber Packaging Group
15.9 Independent Can Company
15.10 KIAN JOO Group
15.11 Lageen Food Packaging
15.12 Massilly Holding S.A.S
15.13 Mauser Packaging Solutions
15.14 Muller And Bauer GmbH
15.15 P. Wilkinson Containers Ltd.
15.16 Silgan Holdings Inc.
15.17 Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd.
15.19 Universal Can Corp.
- Allied Cans.
- Ardagh Group
- BALL Corp.
- Can-Pack S.A
- CCL Container
- CPMC Holdings Ltd.
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Huber Packaging Group
- Independent Can Company
- KIAN JOO Group
- Lageen Food Packaging
- Massilly Holding S.A.S
- Mauser Packaging Solutions
- Muller And Bauer GmbH
- P. Wilkinson Containers Ltd.
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd.
- Universal Can Corp.