Efficient and secure network operations form the beating heart of modern business endeavors. However, as organizations globally strive to sustain secure connectivity, the demands and potential risks associated with network management expands correspondingly. In the face of a rapidly evolving corporate environment and growing cyber threats, the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market has emerged as a pivotal domain, offering solutions strategically designed to safeguard your business.
This comprehensive market research report delivers profound insights into current market dynamics, including supply, demand, pricing signals, and the influence of macro and micro-economic factors. Leveraging this report, you'll gain an in-depth understanding of the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market's landscape, helping you harness market forces to your advantage, accelerate growth and minimize risks.
Categorizing the market based on Component, Industry, Deployment, and geography, this report further segments the market to enable precise, targeted strategies. Companies featured within this report offer a comprehensive understanding of current competition and market benchmarks. Additionally, the report features the analyst's Ansoff Matrix, providing strategic methods to improve your market position. Overall, this report arms you with a robust toolset, necessary to navigate the complexities of the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market and secure future success for your enterprise.
The Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market is estimated to be USD 15.09 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 22.92 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.72%.
According to Microsoft, the U.S. Was the Target of 46 Percent of Cyberattacks in 2020, More Than Double Any Other Country
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market is segmented based on Component, Industry, Deployment, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into Hardware, Services, and Software.
- By Industry, the market is classified into Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Information Technology.
- By Deployment, the market is classified into On-Cloud and On-Premises.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are AhnLab, AlgoSec, Checkpoint Software Technologies Ltd, Sophos Group plc., The Hewlett-Packard Company, VMware, Inc., Watchguard Technologies, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market?
|No. of Pages||214|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 15.09 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 22.92 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.7%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Rapid Adoption of Enterprise Network Firewalls Due to Increasing Security Threats
4.1.2 Development of Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) Solutions
4.1.3 Growing Shift to Cloud-Based Firewall and Firewall as a Service In COVID-19
4.2.1 Preference for Unified Threat Management from Small and Medium Enterprises
4.3.1 Emergence of a Small and Medium Enterprise
4.3.2 Single Vendor Firewall Installation
4.4.1 Sluggish Rate of Adoption Attributed to Budgetary Limitations
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
7.2 Aerospace & Defense
7.3 Automotive & Transportation
7.4 Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
7.5 Building, Construction & Real Estate
7.6 Consumer Goods & Retail
7.8 Energy & Utilities
7.9 Government & Public Sector
7.10 Healthcare & Life Sciences
7.11 Information Technology
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.3 Checkpoint Software Technologies Ltd.
14.4 Cisco Systems, Inc
14.5 Dell Inc.
14.6 Fortinet Inc.
14.7 GFI Software
14.8 Huawei Technologies Inc.
14.10 Juniper Networks, Inc
14.12 Netasq s.a.
14.13 Palo Alto Networks
14.15 Sangfor Technologies
14.17 Sophos Group PLC
14.18 The Hewlett-Packard Co.
14.19 VMware, Inc.
14.20 Watchguard Technologies, Inc.
- Checkpoint Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Dell Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- GFI Software
- Huawei Technologies Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc
- Netasq s.a.
- Palo Alto Networks
- Sangfor Technologies
- Sophos Group PLC
- The Hewlett-Packard Co.
- VMware, Inc.
- Watchguard Technologies, Inc.